Video Game General 2: Definitive/Remastered Edition

Lord WyrmSpawN
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Lingering Wyvern
The silly lore of my minecraft mod-pack is missing pieces such that i feel like i need to write up my own mod and pay somebody to make it.
Thanotos Omega
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

It really bugs me how many games i would live if the genre was shifted or if the infection of the Dark Souls fandom hadn’t ruined them with it’s difficulty obsession, Code Vein’s overall pretty good, but unless you master parrying every attack it quickly becomes unplayable as ever single enemy in the game runs on the design of Capra demon it feels like,
Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
@Thanotos Omega  
ZeroLenny enjoys Code Vein, if I remember correctly. Says that its combat is good, and better than DS2’s. Also, try playing Luigi’s Mansion 1 and say that again, because that’s a game that shows that boss design was a thing well before Dark Souls and it’s infamous Capra Demon. Also, you mean Capra Demon’s small boss room, the minions, or both?
Thanotos Omega

@Meanlucario  
the attack endlessly and with no real delays or openings part, like Invading Executioner just goes and goes spamming her attacks without end, and even normal enemies after a certain point have fast as fuck attacks with little to no delay and are extremely hard to stagger most of the time,
Meanlucario
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Time to get spooky
@Thanotos Omega  
I don’t remember most enemies nor Capra Demon being that bad in DS1. Their attacks are also slower in that game, so that is likely part of their “delay.” And remember me, who’s Executioner again? She’s not bring up any bells for me.
Thanotos Omega

@Meanlucario  
I was clearly talking about Code Vein, She has several attacks that can’t be interrupted and she spams them, a good chunk of the boss fight you are stuck dodging around waiting for her to use an attack other than her fucking slide kicks or her water barrage,
Meanlucario
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Time to get spooky
@Thanotos Omega  
Wasn’t clear to me. Thought we were still on Dark Souls 1.

Yeah, that doesn’t sound fun. Wonder if you have to do that or if there are other ways to beat them. Maybe the answer lies in speedruns (there are usually all bosses speedruns, so they would have that answer if normal ones don’t).
Thanotos Omega

@Meanlucario  
I had to use a specific weapon build with the fastest sword i could get upgraded with stun, and then just try my best to stun lock her whenever she paid attention to my AI partner instead of me, i really wish the game was a Devil May Cry clone instead of a Soulsborn hell i would have been cool with it being a Monster hunter clone like it’s main series God Eater instead of this, and it sucks becayse i like the characters and the lore but the gameplay is just brutally unfun,
Meanlucario
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Time to get spooky
And I have finished Luigi’s Mansion. I hate how finicky and stingy the controls were. At least I got enough cash for an A rank.

full  
full

@Dustcan  
I can tell.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide