Video Game General 2: Definitive/Remastered Edition

Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
I wish Delta spoke. You know, show that the combination of him being a prototype Big Daddy and resurrected makes him different from other Big Daddies, hence the ability to make decisions throughout the game.
Thanotos Omega
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

@Meanlucario  
One of the ideas i had for Eleanor centered games was having Delta’s human self acting as a sort of voice in her head to give her someone to bounce off of, he would constantly embarrass her by being a dad,
Thanotos Omega
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

huh did they change how the dummies work in Vermintide 2? like it used to multiply the fuck out of the numbers so you could see damage in the thousands, but now it’s showing what i assume to be the actual damage dealt,
Meanlucario
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Time to get spooky
I just remembered the story of the first Big Daddy you fight in Bioshock 2. It says something when one common enemy causes me to give more of an emotional reaction than all of the first game.
Red-Supernova
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Thread Starter - The Mega Man thread!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

Passionate opinionator
@Background Pony #979E  
Mega Man 9 and 10 were made at a time of retro revival/throwback games. Kenji Inafune wanted to strictly go by Mega Man 2’s design philosophy of keeping that game’s simplicity for these games and since Mega Man 2 didn’t have the Charge Slot and sliding, that’s why. But they’ll totally keep Rush and the shop feature even though they weren’t in Mega Man 2. Yeah, those are very stupid double standards and even though Mega Man 9 and 10’s levels were designed without needing the Charge Shot and slide to progress, it still would have been nice to have them as optional abilities. If you want those back, you gotta play as Proto Man. But he takes twice as much damage and more knockback than Mega Man. Which wouldn’t be an unfair tradeoff if Blues had more attack power for his buster and RM weapons.

@Background Pony #979E  
@Kiryu-Chan  
And it can be really hard at times for someone like me on deciding which games I should 100% complete. I already have a hard time trying to play other games as it is lately with games that are meant to be as active as possible.
Lord WyrmSpawN
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Lingering Wyvern
full  
A minecraft mod based around “natural magic”.  
Complicated, dedicated to it’s theme, all but demands an investment of time and creativity/landscaping to make any use out of it, and stupid-useful when you do as it asks.

What I hate about it the most is that I’ve yet to find one as intensive or well documented. The side length of its fully-typed out lexicon should tell you alone how deep this goes.

Friggin’ Elves, thinking we have all the time in the world.
Zincy
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
@WyrmSpawN

Word of warning. One of the last “bosses” of that mod is an overturned mess that has a damage cap. Meaning even if you’ve got overpowered gear it won’t mean jack shite and will take forever. And you have to do it multiple times.

A great mod except for that one bit a bullshit.

Do you have Twilight Forest installed? I feel like you’d enjoy that one.
Meanlucario
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Time to get spooky
Researching was never the fun part of Bioshock. At least 2 gives you more control and allows you to see what your progress with each catagory is.
Background Pony #979E
I drove myself crazy trying to find the Bonus Barrel in Lockjaw’s Locker, so I caved and looked it up. Turns out it’s after the first Engaurde box, in a place with bananas forming the letter A. I’ve been to where the Bonus Barrel is, and didn’t even know it.

I need a drink.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide