Video Game General 2: Definitive/Remastered Edition

Background Pony #6F1D
Revan is literally you. He’s (or she) whoever you want him to be. As good, bad, funny or stoic as you decide he should be. He’s not a creators pet, he’s your avatar.

Sexual Harrassment? Bullshit. You can play him as the smooth flirty lando calrissian type but that’s as lewd as it gets. Jesus.
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
I wouldn’t mind the “Malek tortures Bastille into the dark side” being rewritten. ‘Shoot someone with lightning enough and they believe in galactic conquest’ was always a weird plot point.
Terminal Rex

Going Indognito mode..
@Dustcan  
If I hooked a car battery to your nipples and ran a few thousand volts through you I could get you to unironically enjoy a sonichu fanfic.

And anyway, The torture just broke her will. It was the Darkside and Sith teachings that made her a Tyrant.
Thanotos Omega
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

@Meanlucario  
The Romance with Juhani was cutdown and eventually completely cut in later releases of the game, with everything else paired down as much as possible,

BioWare kind of liked to suck him off,

And it’s an RPG that is supposed to fit within the canon of the greater verse, shit like this is how you end up with fuckwits like Starkiller who is just a fucking bunch of bullshit,
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
The announcement of the writer does not bring confidence. For what it’s worth though there could be tons of story bits and beats that could be modernized, and the only thing people recall offhand about the game is the Revan reveal. Keep that done right and the story will stay at least passable.

Kinda low bar tho.
Thanotos Omega
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

@Dustcan  
Yeah, KOTOR isn’t full of amazing stand out stuff, it’s just competently done and had a unique game play style, and setting most fans had never seen before, so it’s got a bit of an inflated reputation,
Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
@Thanotos Omega  
You must never seen the Star Wars fandom than. They love blowing nostalgic leads like Luke Skywalker. It’s why him or his kin is in most post-Endor stories in Legends.

You have no idea how Legends works it seems.

@Thanotos Omega  
True, though that is purely due to the Jedi Code, and Raven is the one that shows that you can be a great Jedi and lover. Unlike Anakin, he isn’t a man child that makes puns while killing aliens (unless you go that route in KOTOR).

@Thanotos Omega  
Have you play KOTOR recently?
Thanotos Omega

@Meanlucario  
I know the fucking fandom, it deserves no love and no repsect, it’s full of people who are far more pathetic than Anakin, and it deserves to be actively mocked and belittled by the franchise,

I know how the fuck it works,

Why a person tells you to stop harassing them is irrelevant, you fucking do it,

Like 2 years ago, and i have plenty of memories of both that and my older playthroughs from years back,
Meanlucario
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
@Thanotos Omega  
You sound hostile about the SW fandom.

Than you’d know that what makes things canon and non-canon in it is simply who likes it. I think put it best when he said that Force Awaken was a great game in the Star Wars setting, but shouldn’t have been considered canon and be it’s own thing. Think that fits with a lot of stuff.

True. Maybe if the remake is good, it will be Bastilla coming up and explaining that the code is the main reason, and she does like you.

You seem to be forgetting than that it’s just another D&D game mechanically. It’s mechanics wasn’t what made it loved, but the story and twist.
Ring Team
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

Yeah, the Star Wars fandom is so extreme and so toxic I needed to go away back in 2018. It’s a pity, because there’s some interesting debates… sometimes.

At the slightest creative decision, they start to scream words such as SJW, as if these expressions were “cool” or something. Or they basically hate Disney because they watched a rant video that lasts 22 minutes with dense reasoning and zero logic.

I mean… It’s a space adventure with ships that can shoot lasers, old men in sheets that can swing lightlabers and aliens who talk gibberish.

Take it easy, man.
Thanotos Omega

@Ring Team  
Yeah it’s all cute when it’s fun things like debating over silly crap, but then you have kid Anakin Jar Jar and Rose’s performers being targeted and harassed, and the fandom doesn’t want to police that shit,
Ring Team
Artist -

@Thanotos Omega  
Yeah. I feel really sorry for the actors in the sequel trilogy, especially from a person who enjoys The Last Jedi. It was unfairly critiziced for lots of reasons that don’t fit in a movie essay. My only complain about the film is that it’s a bit too long, but the rest is either ok or amazing.

I gotta be honest: I don’t like the prequels. They’re too silly for me, but that doesn’t mean their fans should shut up or something like that.
Thanotos Omega

@Ring Team  
Yeah, fortunately we now live in a world where all the little kids who grew up loving Jar Jar are dragging the people who bitch about him, it never ceases to amaze me how many shows we all grew up with that tried to teach us about how silly old people are for complaining about new stuff then fail to realize they are doing that same shit IRL,
Ring Team
Artist -

@Meanlucario  
Yeah, sorry. My bad.

@Thanotos Omega  
Without derailing this thread, I think some pointless complaints I’ve read are the result of a generational split, as if the young adults or kids don’t understand old people and viceversa. If it wasn’t for the toxicity, I’d say it was fascinating.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide