Video Game General 2: Definitive/Remastered Edition

Kiryu-Chan
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

World's Okayest User
@Mikey  
I honestly doubt any of these actually mean anything substantial. Like FF9 Remake would probably mean more something along the lines of the FFVIII remaster, since most of that game was redone from the ground up(and the current FFIX HD is based off a mobile port). Also lol @Crono Cross getting a remaster before Trigger. A lot of games in there also sounds like wishful thinking/place holders, like KHIV, Titanfall 3, Half-Life 2 Remastered, Monster Hunter 6, Bayo 3. Honestly one of the few things I actually buy is SMTV eventually coming to PC as that’s been the case for most Switch exclusive 3rd parties. Also the mention of Dolphin is really fucking bizarre

That said I would love nothing more than a FFT Remaster, that’s still my favorite FF game
NitroFury
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Horseplay
Artist -

Nitro Cat Bad!
You know how a lot of people complain a franchise’s formula is getting stale and say they want some “new” from the franchise itself?
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
If they remake FF9, they better use Kuja’s Dissidia voice actor.

I need to hear his lines in that shrill, absolute dickhead voice they gave him. It must be done.
Zincy
Non-Fungible Trixie -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
To make reference back to the Old Republic convo last night, the one change I’d love to make is the ability to side with Darth Malgus.

His vision for the True Sith Empire was far superior.

Everyone is equal….ly inferior to the Sith. But at least it’s not actually racist. Everyone who is now a force user, human or xeno, are on equal footing.

That’s an empire I can get behind.
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
@Mikey

I went for What’s-His-Name because he had shown throughout the game he was going to backstab and kill you over and over. And not necessarily in that order.

Letting him go just means he’s got more chances to, and sure enough he’ll do exactly that in the ending where you ignore him.
Background Pony #F319
Mega Man can take hits from any projectile, but does instantly if he so much as brushes against a spike.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide