Video Game General 2: Definitive/Remastered Edition

Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
Samus is a transhuman with alien bird dna. And later off alien jellyfish dna. She’s like a Halo SPARTAN in that the suit helps her bench press semi trucks, but outside of it she still can snap steel bars over her knee.

I think Mega Man might have the versatility in available weapons but still lose out to Samus’ sheer stat advantage.
Thanotos Omega
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

@Mikey  
Pretty sure thanks to some stuff from the Manga some fans debate if the suit is even strength enhancing at all or if Samus is just ludicrislly strong all the time, personally i like this idea because it sets up an awesome scene of some one stealing her armor only to be rendered immobile by it when they find out it’s unpowered and actually super heavy,
Cyborg_pony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages

@Mikey  
That feels very Mary Sue though, and isn’t really backed up with what we’ve seen in-game. The Power Suit was Chozo battle armor, why would they wear it if they didn’t need it? What about in Zero Mission will she had to hide and stealthier her way through? Even Dredd hints she can’t take on those robots out to do whatever and she has to run like she did for the SA-X.

Also, if you wanna talk managa;

full

Samus has far less mental stability then they show in every game, including everyone’s “Favorite”
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
@Cyborg_pony

Yeah, uh, just because I can grind diamonds with my rock hard abs [Source: Dude trust me] doesn’t mean I wouldn’t want some platemail between me and a swing bat M8.

Also I’m not sure what a female’s character’s PTSD has to do with whether she can bench press a bus with or without her alien armor but okay.

@Mikey

I mean if anything Other M does validate her manga characterization.

The same manga where IIRC she subdues a pair of gunmen in the blink of an eye in a trenchcoat and without her hat falling.
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
@Dustcan

It matters because clearly having emotions is a weakness in some people’s minds.

Not like there is a powerful, mentally broken orhaned male character in power armor with serve PTSD yet can also absolutely kick planet loads of ass.
Background Pony #8BC9
@Zincy  
Saumus vs Megaman?

yeah I can see that being a deathbattle. crap one that’s prolly rigged, but yes
Thanotos Omega
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

I still want a series of optional collectables that if you get them all unlocks a slide show that starts with Samus and Her bird dads looking all serious in front of the camera, but then has them whipe out a birthday cake and a “happy birthday samus” banner while samus get’s a huge adorable smile and then shows her and them posing again but now alls smiling while samus has cake on her face and one of the bird dads does too but it’s clearlt been put there to look like a beard and bushy eyebrows,
Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
@Thanotos Omega  
Would be funnier if Samus had a serious look during everything. Not tired or “sick of this shit,” but being serious about eating a slice of her birthday cake or playing catch.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide