Video Game General 2: Definitive/Remastered Edition

Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
@Meanlucario

Shit, the CWA is after them no less. That’s not the union you want to cross.

I’m good friends with some of the higher ups of the local CWA branch, they’re tough as nails.
kleptomage
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - 10+ uploads with over 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)

@Cyborg_pony  
I played Grim Dawn to the end of the first game and some of Ashes of Malmouth. Grim Dawn isn’t a bad game, but I found it very repetitive and dependent on having an optimized character build.
kleptomage
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - 10+ uploads with over 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)

@Meanlucario  
The best time I had with Grim Dawn was playing a necromancer/occultist rolling around with a gang of skeletons and some other minions. They relieved most of the tedium of fighting endless mobs.
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -

In Vino Veritas
So Creative Assembly released a Total War Warhammer 3 trailer today featuring Grand Cathay.

Cathay has, as far as I know, 0 actual models and very few descriptions outside of “fantasy China”. So CA basically worked them up from the ground.

I think they did a pretty good job.
Terminal Rex

Going Indognito mode..
@Zincy  
No monkey king 0/10.

But It does look good. A bit of weird lore going on though. Cathay is the largest human kingdom now?

Their king and queen are physical gods that are older than the continent’s, predating the old ones. Does that mean that Cathay is now an older nation than Nehekhara, or even the high elves? Where were these guys during the collapse of the polar warp gates?

I can see their lore has been written so that they can plausibly show up in Age of Shitmar and create New Cathay.
Background Pony #3393
Even if you have to look up what to do or where to go in a game from a walkthrough, you still have to actually do it by yourself with your own skill.
Mikey
Sky Spark - For Patreon supporters
Pone of Astronomy - For Patreon supporters
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Artist -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Pone of Astronomy
Why is 343 getting rid of Red Vs Blue in favor of this distracting outline feature for teams?
igotnopicks
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - Splatoon thread

Monado User
@Meanlucario  
Ohter than the Multiplayer looks better than it does in 5.

And the story will defintiely be infite amounts better than 5. (Let’s get our main character a break from the action, but not replace him with Arbiter)
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide