Video Game General 2: Definitive/Remastered Edition

Mikey
Sky Spark - For Patreon supporters
Pone of Astronomy - For Patreon supporters
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Artist -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Pone of Astronomy
@Meanlucario  
Well, I’m at least okay with how they’re monetizing MP. They’re going with the battle pass system, only without banking on the FOMO aspect of most battle passes.

@igotnopicks  
They’re seeming to do a mix of the best of both Bungie and 343, which I’m mixed on. Sprinting is not as useful as before, it’s just a way to use slide, since you can shoot immediately after coming out of sprint. Clamber is much faster.
RogueBadnik
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

⌜Ω⌟
Vampire: The Masquerade-Bloodhunt got released and now its getting downvoted because the developers had the brilliant idea to insert an anti-cheat spyware in the game

…And yes, its a chinese spyware.
Ring Team
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

I’ve been playing WarioWare Get it together and I think it’s one of the best Nintendo games on the Switch. The character mechanics makes every match unpredictable, which makes it even more fun.
Background Pony #3393
Remember when Inafune left Capcom and there was a very real chance we’d never get another Mega Man game?
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
Man I really want to buy the last 3 Coop commanders in Starcraft 2. But when I start to work up the nerve to I remember Blizzard’s toxic work environment and decide “nope”.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide