Video Game General 2: Definitive/Remastered Edition

Kiryu-Chan
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

World's Okayest User
@Terton  
At the very least play Megaman 2 or Megaman X

@Ring Team  
While not a bad game, the first game is generally regarded as one of the weaker games in the original series and doesn’t hold up as well as other games.
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
@WyrmSpawN

Stick close, and be a little greedy. He’s probably one of the few bosses that you can be a little greedy on. Speed is your friend with him.

Wait until the Blood Starved. Stock up on the blood throwables and molotov cocktails.
Ebalosus
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Silver Bit -
Sapphire -
Happy Derpy! -
Bronze Supporter -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Build commie blocks!
@Thanotos Omega

After what they did to the remake of DaH, I’m pretty leery of what they’ll do with the remake of DaH 2; and no, I’m not just referring to when Crypto probe-rapes that girl in the second mission either.
Background Pony #3393
Beat the Square Machine (The 2nd Cossack boss), and on my first try. I’m getting really good at Mega Man games. Helps that I watched a review of Mega Man 4 that says you have to slide so you get inside one of the bosses.
Background Pony #3393
Either I’m getting really good at Mega Man games, or Mega Man games aren’t that hard.
RogueBadnik
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

⌜Ω⌟
@RogueBadnik
What happened?

The Sonic Twitter account did a Q&A with the voice actors of Sonic, Eggman, Shadow and the blue Wisp. Each answering the questions with audio of their character voices.

There was a “popular” user called Gamercage who gave them a question: “Who has the most massive L?”

That user is also infamous for… Something. I dont know honestly.

Thing is, this guy replied to one of Sonic’s twitter account tweets, and the account replied with this:

full

And everything exploded.
Background Pony #3393
From what I’ve read, Mega Man 1 hasn’t aged well, 2 and 3 are the peak of the series, 4 is good, and 5 and 6…exist.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide