Video Game General 2: Definitive/Remastered Edition

Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@TheFinite  
The screen resolution issue was in many GBA remakes, but some like Yoshi’s Island got around it by altering some graphics a bit, and centering the camera properly on the character.

The Classic NES Series GBA ports didn’t do this, instead actually altered, and/or squished the graphics to get around this, with varrying results. Some NES games ended up looking worse, but gave you a better view of the action.

The 3DS had a resolution comparable to the NES, SNES, and Sega Genesis/Megadrive, so it had very good ports and remakes of those.
Kiryu-Chan
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

World's Okayest User
A lot of non-Nintendo SNES/Genesis ports really suffered from some bad cases of screen crunch. As far as I know Final Fight, Contra Advance and the FF games managed to avoid or reasonably compromised this issue
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@Kiryu-Chan  
Surprisingly, “Final Fight One” on GBA was actually BETTER then the SNES version, because it actually had multiplayer, all 3 playable characters, added pre-boss text dialogue for story, a save feature, and unlockable features/costumes.

Truely, it’s an underrated version.
Penguin Dragneel
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Thread Starter - Weeb Wars: The Anime Controversy Thread
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Artist -

The Latest Tax Write-Off
@The Equestrian Zodiac

That’d definitely be cool.

With that said though, I honestly think it’s just best to make a new MvC game entirely. One that combines the strengths of all the previous games into one (and hopefully doesn’t have a piss-poor budget).
Kiryu-Chan
Non-Fungible Trixie -

World's Okayest User
@Penguin Dragneel  
There’s no easy way to own the game without having to donate an organ to get it, no matter what console it released on. And the digital version of the game has been delisted for about 10 years. Even if they made a new one, people are still gonna want the original game regardless. I’d say just rerelease it
Penguin Dragneel
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Thread Starter - Weeb Wars: The Anime Controversy Thread
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Artist -

The Latest Tax Write-Off
@Kiryu-Chan  
That’s why I said it’s cool that they’re considering it.

I just feel like it’s time we got a new one as well. One that has characters people actually want (and yes, these jabs are aimed at Infinite).
Lord WyrmSpawN
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Lingering Wyvern
@Kiryu-Chan  
I would want that ass well.

MVC2 was one of those games i was in constant awe of as a kid, but could never experience on my own terms.

No bells and whistles, no nips and tucks, just let me buy the damn game, intact and functional.
Kiryu-Chan
Non-Fungible Trixie -

World's Okayest User
@Penguin Dragneel  
I’d say Infinite was hurt more by the characters that were cut/omitted than included. Like, the entirety of the X-Men hurt a shitton, as well as Doctor Doom. Like the likes of Gamora, Black Widow and Winter Soldier were really underwhelming replacements compared to the X-Men. imo Black Panther, X and Venom were the only new characters it had going for it
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide