Video Game General 2: Definitive/Remastered Edition

AC97
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

@tehwatever  
The thing about Susie in Deltarune is… she’s the one that can outright defy your commands.

When you try to tell her to do or say something, at multiple points, she resists, unless she wants to go along with it. She stops you from answering a question before the Dark World, in Chapter 1, she refuses to go to the right first when cutting to her POV, and in Chapter 2 she shuts down your suggestion, through Kris, of going with Susie or Ralsei, instead dragging Ralsei along and leaving you alone. Your dialogue suggestions literally don’t matter in the Ferris Wheel scene, because Susie will say the same thing, no matter what.

She also causes Kris to jump in and save her from King’s attack, and furthermore in the Chapter 1 ending caused by more violence, she comes up with a plan to have Ralsei Pacify King. This means that not only can she take initiative of her own accord, but she can inspire others to take actions without your input. It’s also because of her that Kris isn’t the only one who can ACT in Chapter 2, after a certain point. All playable characters like her tea, getting +120 HP, except for Noelle, who gets a whopping +400 HP (tea values reflect the character’s respective opinion on them, on the one drinking it).

I strongly suspect that Snowgrave!Noelle is something that will not end well for you, the player, because making someone far more powerful than you is a bad idea; her Boldness stat increases along with Coldness. Maybe it would end poorly for you as a direct result of Susie, whose choices actually matter, unlike yours. If nothing else, Spamton’s dialogue seems to be foreshadowing, that you’ll wish you let him kill you. If you ever lost control of who you’re manipulating, what would you be left with? You’re not all-powerful in the same way that you were in Undertale.

Consider that in Undertale, the Genocide Route boss, Sans, is someone for whom stats don’t matter. He can ignore invincibility frames with his 1 ATK and Karma, bypassing your +99 DEF, he dodges your +99 ATKs to compensate for his 1 HP and 1 DEF. So… in Deltarune, by making Noelle stronger, she’s gaining LOVE, where Kris and the others are not, because she’s the only one that can kill thus far… is this setting you up for a spectacular failure, by twisting level grinding on its head, because you’re making your greatest threat, one that you might not be able to make anyone kill?

For that matter, I think Sans might notice if you, hypothetically for the next chapter, got Toriel to kill, considering how he’s got the ability to detect LOVE, his dialogue options seem designed to entrap you into revealing/asking knowledge Kris doesn’t have (claiming it’s great to see him again when they’ve never met, asking about his brother in Chapter 2 if you were never told in Chapter 1), and he’s the only character who has the exact same sprite as Undertale.
Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
@Dustcan  
I’m guessing spiritually eating him, and the elves who still followed him where metaphorically covered in his feces. He never denied it happened, just that it wasn’t that literal.
Mikey
Sky Spark - For Patreon supporters
Pone of Astronomy - For Patreon supporters
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Artist -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Ayriana
Okay, getting gold in the flight school in San Andreas is a lot easier than driving school. Thank god cuz the hunter is the easiest way of doing the vigilante missions. And making a lot of money.  
Also San Andreas still holds up very well compared to 3 and Vice City.
Thanotos Omega
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

@Meanlucario  
Boethiah is the kind of dick and poet who would frame “I defeated him and he was changed by the experience into a new form” into feeding their vore fetish and calling their opponent a piece of literal shit,
tehwatever
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

Deltarune general sboiler

So…has it been confirmed that Kris is the Knight going around opening Dark Fountains? Chapter 2 ending seems kinda blatant about it.

Like, there is no way you dont make the connection.

So my guess is every night he pulls a knife, does some ‘The Omen boy’ shiz, opens a portal, then go back to sleep.

I wonder how big bro Asriel ties into all this. There is seven chapters planned, each chapter spans a day, and Asriel back in Ch.1 was gonna come back home in a week.

I also wonder if college Asriel is as dreamy as the fanarts make him to be.
Background Pony #5C15
Best thing about going for 101% in Donkey Kong Country 1?

Unlike 2 and 3, you only have to get to the Bonus Levels for your percentage to go up. It doesn’t matter whether you complete the mini-game.
Penguin Dragneel
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Thread Starter - Weeb Wars: The Anime Controversy Thread
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Artist -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

The Latest Tax Write-Off
Today’s the day the final DLC character for Smash is announced.

I’m fine with anything as long as it isn’t another Pokemon or Fire Emblem character.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide