Video Game General 2: Definitive/Remastered Edition

Background Pony #E4B1
The first thing I’m gonna do once I get the Nintendo 64 library is start up Banjo-Kazooie and save a clip of the Game Over scene.
Ring Team
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

In another site (it’s nothing related to Derpibooru) we were talking about Bayonetta 3, and in that particular thread half of the comments were talking about her hair and the other half of the comments were disappointed because “they wanted Bayo to have a more revealing body”.

Another great game with a questionable fandom.
Penguin Dragneel
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Thread Starter - Weeb Wars: The Anime Controversy Thread
Artist -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

The Latest Tax Write-Off
@Ring Team  
I mean, the whole point of Bayonetta’s character is that she uses her revealing body to tease and trick her enemies, before utterly annihilating them.

She’s the dominator, not the dominated.

That said, there’s speculation that the “Bayo” they showed in the trailer is actually a grown up Cereza, and that the real deal is out of commission. If that’s the case, then it would explain it.
Ring Team
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

@WyrmSpawN  
I don’t like vocal voices from a fandom that keep complaining about stuff that’s no big deal.

And that goes for many games, films and shows, not only Bayonetta. Star Wars, My Little Pony, Steven Universe, anime, Xenoblade (although I overall don’t like the Xeno games), etc.
Meanlucario
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
Thanks to AGDQ, I learn what I need to do for the zone D boss of LM2 and made some progress on zone E. I plan on making more progress since other than the “hiccups” of zone D, I am enjoying this and want ti beat the game this week.
Background Pony #5C15
I got Mega Man X4 today.

I had to turn the PS1 off and on a couple of times, and cutscenes skip a little, but Mega Man X4 works. The skipping could be because the thing inside the PS1 that goes around the hole in the CD keeps falling off.
tehwatever
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Artist -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

I came to the realization that Deltarune is probably a very white game.

Like, in my mind every one of them characters are all white. Damn it. How am I this racist? Even when they’re literal monsters with various shapes and colors all I see are white people. Every single one of them. I tried to maybe pretend they’re latino or black or asian and I couldn’t.

This is relevant to Equestria Girls as well. For some reason I cannot see them as anything but white, and as a result any diversification would seem forced. But why is that? Help me cure myself from this racism disease.
tehwatever
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Artist -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

@WyrmSpawN  
@phoenixacezero

Y’all don’t agree Deltarune is a particularly white game?

Me being a brown muslim immigrant non-american person, am 100% of the time an outsider looking in, when playing Deltarune. I “get” the references and jokes and sense of humors through second hand experiences, from pop culture, but I never had them myself.

Like, I get it’s an American game with american everything but…I feel like it’s also a kinda sorta suburban, affluent white christian neighborhood kinda game. I tried imagining if they’s black american or latino american, or asian american but I don’t see it.

Deltarune feels like a default suburban experience and according to the american media I’ve consumed, the default is white.

Now it don’t make it a bad game or anything. I LOVE Deltarune, but with every other media I consume, be it anime vidya or cartoon I always find myself never really “getting” it. I cannot emphatize. I can pretend to, or guesstimate what it feels like, but I can’t ever really say “LOL yeah that’s so true!” whenever something happens.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide