Video Game General 2: Definitive/Remastered Edition

Background Pony #A92B
“Running low on lives? Well shit, guess I have to go all the way back to Jungle Hijinx and get some more!”.
Ring Team
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

Well, a few days for the last fighter of Smash Bros Ultimate.

The more I think of it, the more I believe Sora won’t be in Smash. I think the problem is the Disney characters. I can’t imagine Sora without the Disney characters, but if Sakurai ended up putting non-videogame characters with Sora (which are Donald and Goofy), it would open the Pandora box and people will constantly ask for Goku.

If it was for me, I think the final fighter will be the main character from Shin Megami Tensei V. Since that game was announced in 2017, it would make sense to make him a Smash fighter.

That being said, I’m more open-minded to other different characters. As long as it’s not from Xenoblade, it’s gonna be fine. And something tells me it could also be a Pokémon, so be open to that idea.
Kiryu-Chan
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

World's Okayest User
As far as Smadh goes I want Doomguy and Crash the most, though I’d be definitely open to Phoenix Wright, Ryu Hyabusa, Jill Valentine and Master Chief. If it’s a Nintendo character, Zelda has been overdue for a new character since Brawl, I’d be open to one of the 4 Champions. Otherwise I’m okay with most options, or even someone left field like Captain N or someone from those awful CD-i Nintendo games. Just for the love of God please don’t be Waluigi or another fucking Pokémon or Fire Emblem avatar
Ring Team
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

I like Waluigi, but he’s a meme.

The only way I can imagine him as a Smash fighter is that he should have an interesting moveset and amazing animation.
Kiryu-Chan
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

World's Okayest User
Waluigi was a meme that people took so seriously people were sending death threats to Sakurai because he was an assist trophy
tehwatever
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Artist -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

DELTARUNE stuff.

How confirmed is Kris being the Knight? At this point it’s 99% goddamn confirmed. Queen’s speech and the ending basically does it. Which means Susie being the real hero makes sense. As powerful as Kris is, They’ve never fully had control over Susie.

However this puts Ralsei in a strange predicament. Ralsei opposes the Knight’s random Dark-Fountain-Spawning stuff. However, he’s 100% loyal to Kris to the point of reshaping his own self to make sure he either agrees with Kris, makes excuses for Kris or tolerates Kris.
Egil
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~

screaming forever
If FFXIV were any harder, the game would die. I am more and more convinced of this with every Ruby, Emerald and eventually Diamond Extreme farm I do/carry/fail because of useless clumps of cells.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide