Video Game General 2: Definitive/Remastered Edition

Thanotos Omega
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

In code vein to unlock a skiull for use with other classes you need to either spend special resources or just equip the skill and use that class wile not being to over leveled to earn points that unlock it, alls well and fine but some seem to have different point requirements meaning you end up having top keep gridding the class to unlock a skill that for some reason needs 20% more points then the others if you don’t happen to have the materials to unlock it,
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
The people criticizing the siege rework on Total War Warhammer III as being “unrealistic” or “gamey” must have forgotten they’re playing a game were ratmen can build nuclear weapons and one of the lords you can play as literally worships a sex God.
Its warhammer, it’s not meant to be realistic.
Cyborg_pony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages

I’m absolutely depressed at the fact that during the great Disney/Capcom game era there was never an arcade beat’em up. I can picture the girls get kidnapped and Mickey, Donald and Goofy suspect Pete - but he’s getting roughed up by some thugs and decides to join the gang just to get revenge.
I’m probably in the minority, but that just sounds so awesome to see. Mickey - obvious balance, Donald - speedy, Goofy - high defense and Pete just being a bruiser. Obvious Disney would never really want to feature their mainline character being that violence, but throwing stuff and stomping on things was fine.
Honestly; as much as I’m not a fan of modern Disney, if they brought out the Capcom Saturdat afternoon games for switch, - I’d snatch those up in a heartbeat. Especially if they do the SNES games, They’re just that good. Goof Troop, Magical quest, Moui Mallard.
Little known fact; before Capcom remade the Ducktales game, there was a Castle of illusion remake for PS3. It’s pretty decent looking. It might have been ported to steam by now.
Zincy
Non-Fungible Trixie -

In Vino Veritas
I now realize why I hated Shadowlands plot in WoW before I quit.
Because they’ve boiled down over a decade worth of plot points and character agency into “Zoval did it”.
He created the Scourge and by extension the Lich King
His dreadlords manipulated Sargarus and the Burning Legion, and by extension the orcs.
He was the one whispering in Sylv’s ear and turning her evil, not her own personality and choices.
The list goes on. “The Jailer” is effectively responsible for every major event in Warcraft history.
All of those plotlines, character interactions, personal motivations, politics, and drama all summed up with a “giant space flee from nowhere” bullshit trope.
Zincy
Non-Fungible Trixie -

In Vino Veritas
That twist has already been solved hilariously enough. Want to know it? Because it’s so fucking stupid and takes so much of the mystery out of it.
Zincy
Non-Fungible Trixie -

In Vino Veritas
I’m not even going to spoiler it because fuck Blizzard.
They’re just the death version of Titans, and technically Elune is now basically one of them. Because the Winter Queen is Elunes sister. So all those cool theories of Elune being a “redeemed” old God or void lord, or being the “one true goddess” of the material world…all gone, she’s just a glorified Titan.
And the lords of the shadowlands? Again, just Titans but spooky. All apparently created by some sort of race of space Celts. Why Celts? Because other than Druids it’s the one mythology they haven’t completely ripped off and Orobus is filled with Celtic symbols.
I’m also convinced that the space celts are going to be small, cute furry things. I have my reasons why.
Lord WyrmSpawN
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

Lingering Wyvern
@Zincy
Well you were right.
It’s stupid.
The death version of titans, that sounds alot less cool than it should.
Kind of diminishes titans as a whole if a moon can be one.
Zincy
Non-Fungible Trixie -

In Vino Veritas
I mean, tbf, the Titans themselves are already planets. Which is weird, like is the planet the Titan? Is the planet the “egg” and the Titan a separate entity? What does being a “world soul” entail.
All of this would have been interesting to explore if Blizzard’s ADHD addled writing staff didn’t feel the need to zip off to the next big thing every 5 minutes.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide