Video Game General 2: Definitive/Remastered Edition

Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
After playing some Digimon to calm down, I finally beat the water boss of LM3. I hate that they made a boss that should be on land into a water boss.
Kiryu-Chan
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

World's Okayest User
I plan to get Kingdom Hearts, Kingdom Hearts 2, Jak and Daxter, Jak 2, Sly Cooper, Sly 2, Bully, Silent Hill 2, Resident Evil 4, Beyond Good and Evil, Devil May Cry 3, Psychonauts, Tony Hawk Pro Skater 3, Ratchet and Clank: Going Commando, Dragon Quest VIII, and Metal Gear Solid 3.
Protip: the PS2 version of is easily the worst version of the game due to significantly worse performance and visuals and prerendered cutscenes compared to the real-time cutscenes of the GC version, to the point where some of the little extras aren’t worth it. Given rereleases nowadays have those same extras and just how much it’s been rereleased, RE4 is better played literally anywhere else, including the original GC version
Red-Supernova
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Thread Starter - The Mega Man thread!
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

Passionate opinionator
@Beau Skunky
Me too with both Metroid games. But that’s probably because I’m not a fan which means I’m just a “fool”.
But with the Expansion Pass’s price, it feels like they jumped up to Netflix’s, PlayStation’s and Xbox’s level.
Nintendo is NOT behind in this generation’s console wars. They can afford having the Expansion Pass’s price be $29.99. I bet whatever excuse they give me I still won’t believe them.
That quote from the VGCats author is a perfect summary. But I feel that overtime, those “beaten wives” are eventually going to have enough and “divorce” Nintendo.
I was playing my SMB1 Game & Watch lately and I’ve noticed that difference even back during the days of SMB35. Mario wasn’t as slippery when coming to a halt compared to the original. And here’s a shocker, I’ve never actually beaten the original version of Super Mario Bros. takes off gamer badge and throws it into the fire
Mikey
Sky Spark - For Patreon supporters
Pone of Astronomy - For Patreon supporters
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Artist -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Ayriana
@Beau Skunky
My problem with Fed Force is that it came out after Metroid fans had nothing for 6 years, and the last game was divisive to say the least. A spinoff game not starring Samus was not what the series needed, and it’s especially jarring when it wasn’t even originally a Metroid game.
I’ve already stated my issues with Other M’s gameplay, but to summarize again:
More linear than Fusion with most doors locking behind you, you can’t even progress until you save, grabbing missile expansions is pointless when you can just use the focus ability to replenish them, and some of the most flat and boring combat, having to go into first person to shoot missiles and not moving, pointless point and click “find the thing” sections, pointless over the shoulder sections that serve zero purpose, bullshit QTEs that you don’t expect, (how the fuck was I supposed to know one of those lizard assholes would jump out of the lava and destroy the bridge? “Oops, you didn’t react in time, you’re dead, fuck you, try again”) The gameplay is painfully average at best, and frustrating and insulting at worst.
Penguin Dragneel
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Thread Starter - Weeb Wars: The Anime Controversy Thread
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Artist -

The Latest Tax Write-Off
Kinda want to see what would happen if Jump Force was developed by Arc System Works.
I dunno why, but the idea just popped in my head, and it sounds awesome.
Lord WyrmSpawN
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Lingering Wyvern
Finally playing Sakuna, Rice Growing Simulator.
They seriously bring you painstakingly through every step of the process.
Which is intriguing, if made more difficult with the controls.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide