Video Game General 2: Definitive/Remastered Edition

igotnopicks
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - Splatoon thread

Monado User
@Ring Team
He also told lies to Sephi at a young age told him that his mother isn’t who she is. Again this guy shouldn’t work on projects and shouldn’t be a lead professor. And that’s what he was at Shinra.
Lord WyrmSpawN
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Lingering Wyvern
@Mikey
But they talk of an interesting structure in the cities that contain blocks referred to as ‘frames’.
And the only things in this game with frames are pictures and portals.
Red-Supernova
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Thread Starter - The Mega Man thread!
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

Passionate opinionator
@Beau Skunky
Sounds like me. Except the games I’m distracted by are the most forbidden of all to the modern age! MOBILE GACHA GAMES.
I beat all of the mountains on NES Online with the rewind feature. Some jumps and platforming were just straight up horseshit so it was worth rewinding.
The brick breaking in Ice Climbers inspired brick breaking in the Mario series?
My “Mt. Rushmore” of Nintendo gaming outside of the Mother/Earthbound series is Mario, Kirby, Pokémon and Animal Crossing, which really shows my tastes and how much I need to play the other series badly.
@Ring Team
So did I. I did every piece of post game content in FF7 before the final battle with Sephiroth. I even maxed everybody’s levels to 99.
@Beau Skunky
Earthbound 3? Sorry but that mistake really irritates me.
@Beau Skunky
(characters such as Dyne could have been more interesting than what we got)
But….the COAL….
@tehwatever
Oh man, the Undertale & Deltarune iceberg just keeps getting deeper and deeper. And I agree that we need an explanation about why Toriel has cut things off completely with Asgore in Deltarune. As of now, I’m like “Ma’am calm the fuck down…”
@igotnopicks
All because Hojo was snubbed by another scientist for taking ahold of the project he wanted to take the lead on. So he manipulated his son into becoming a killing machine who thinks he’s part alien as a way to enact his wrath upon the planet. What a drama queen.
@Dustcan
Pretty much. It would have been really interesting to see what pre-madness Kefka was like.
@Ring Team
You could say that. According to one reviewer I watch, he claims that Cloud and Aerith are the only characters who have the most development and are the most memorable while everybody else is either bland and/or unlikable.
Mikey
Sky Spark - For Patreon supporters
Pone of Astronomy - For Patreon supporters
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Artist -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Ayriana
@Zincy
It’s not a new dimension, it’s a new underground biome, basically at the bottom layers. With a new hostile mob called the Warden, and it’s blind but can hear and smell(?) you.
Zincy
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
Does it also have shadows that can kill you if you don’t place torches, an extremely high density of ore, large craggy spires, and dark foreboding castles?
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide