Video Game General 2: Definitive/Remastered Edition

Background Pony #D494
I’m going to attempt to beat the original Metroid on Switch, with 100% of items.
Background Pony #D494
Also planning to get the best ending in “Kid Icarus”…how do I do that, exactly?
ᎶㄖҜㄩ 乃ㄥ卂匚Ҝ
One-Star Dragon Ball - For supporting the site
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Artist -

Zamasu
I know I’ve said I don’t buy games on launch day, but I’ve just pre-ordered Halo Infinite’s campaign. Its multiplayer (which is free, btw) is the best Halo gameplay I’ve played in years!
Background Pony #D494
Maybe there’s a YouTube video I can find on getting all the stats maxed out (and getting some sugar from Palutena at the end~)
Background Pony #D494
Unless…does the game have a “new game plus” so I can try again with less grinding if I don’t get the best ending the first time?
Penguin Dragneel
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Thread Starter - Weeb Wars: The Anime Controversy Thread
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Artist -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

The Latest Tax Write-Off
@NitroFury
Personally, I feel like there’s nothing wrong with continuing to play any Activision game you own, so long as you don’t continue to give them money (via purchasing new games or microtransactions).
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide