Video Game General 2: Definitive/Remastered Edition

Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
@Cyborg_pony
I’m more focused on that the big three are condemning Activision-Blizzard. Also, some things in the lawsuit against Sony are off, so it’s a bit questionable given the lack of context how much of it is her blowing things up and how much is actual discrimination.
Cyborg_pony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages

@Meanlucario
PR. Nintendo distanced itself with Blizzard a long time ago.
Refresher: Smash Bros. was going to add an Overwatch Character; D.va was said to be the choice because of the versitilty. HOWEVER! Blizzard fucked up by opening their mouth on a situation and being massive hypocrites of it and Nintendo shut down a bunch of stuff they were doing for them, even canceled an even in New York, which was probably when the character would be announced. This is why Byleth launched in a rather broken state since it was a rushjob to get a character out.
And the lawsuit is quite obviously a money ploy. I’d imagine in some regards so was the Blizzard one, especially seeing they never ousted who was the CEO leaking the nudes. Isn’t that a bit suspicious? You’d think that’d be their primary concern, not how much should be donated to WAM, turning portraits of women into fruit bowls and removing “harmful” emotes and such.
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
Tbf, no one has been asking nor demanding Blizz do all these PR stunts. And they’ve been rightfully called out by most for putting a bandaid on a bleeding stump.
QuasarNova
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Thread Starter - Equestria Girls RPG

@QuasarNova
I haven’t played the new Hot Wheels game. I’m kinda waiting for this game to get a low price so I can get it.
And yeah, I love Turbo Racing. It’s a decent game, but what makes it really good was the design of the tracks and the cars. The only problem I had with the game was that the tournaments had 6 laps each track, and I was fine with 4 like in single races.
Yeah the mandatory ones for unlocking cars felt a bit too long
But theb again, I dont remember being actually that bored doing them
GTA should’ve kept the original Infernus, that was one of their most exclusive cars.
San Andreas had the best design imo
What is it with JRPGs and them incorporating some kind of fishing minigame in them?
Because its awesome and fun
CaptainXtra
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

STOP KOSA!
The Banshee in Halo has never really been that good:
Im gonna be real here:
The Banshee is the most frustrating vehicle to fight against and control in the entire series.
It never fucking stops moving and is pathetically weak in terms of how much damage it can take when being controlled by the player but is OP as all hell in damage output and bullet spongey when controlled by AI.
I hate the Banshee.
They never should’ve brought it back in the later games post CE or at least not allow the player drive that piece of shit.
kleptomage
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - 10+ uploads with over 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)

Skaven must be tactical geniuses to sneak up within 100 feet of my army with 8 artillery pieces. Well, they might be if that didn’t mean I could immediately charge them.
Kanye West
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

Thicc Thighs Connoisseur
I was going to pick up Dead Space 1 & 2 while they’re on sale but I REALLY don’t feel like fiddling with Dead Space 1 to get it to work properly on pc.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide