Video Game General 2: Definitive/Remastered Edition

AaronMk
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Sky funeral
Wasteland 1 presents a very accurate depiction of law enforcement life
>Encounter dog on missing persons quest
>Kill dog
>Find your missing person
>Kid who owned dog gets upset
>Kill kid with an assist by missing person
And this is only act 1 and it’s great
Terton
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Best Artist - Providing quality, Derpibooru-exclusive artwork
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Barghest Best Girl
Off the top of my head all I can think of is Soul Calibur for the Xbox 360. While it was perfectly functional, they gutted the mission mode out of it and made everything unlocked by default, which was one of the things I enjoyed most about the original version. It just felt… empty.
OH, and they got rid of the intro customizer too. That was a criminal move.
Ring Team
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

Worst port?
Probably Sonic Adventure DX. I’m not a fan of the original game (I think the dialogue and the story are soooo stupid), but the game was considerably worse than I expected. And, for some reason, I’ve played 100 hours when I was a teen.
When it comes to modern ports, I’d say the Switch version of The world ends with you. I already hated the main character in the first 2 minutes of the game, but I don’t understand why you have to play with one Joycon and using it like a dentist cleaning someone’s mouth. Because of that, I only played 15 minutes, and I’m glad that I only payed 15$ for it.
But it’s not like Square-Enix was actually trying. I don’t remember a good game made by them in the last 10 years.
Kiryu-Chan
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

World's Okayest User
@Penguin Dragneel
WWE 2K19 on Switch. I feel Switch is going to be a running theme for the topic but most of the time Switch has some genuinely fantastic and impressive ports like Witcher 3, DOOM 2016 and DOOM Eternal, DBZ Kakarot, the Activision remakes, etc
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
@ichiban iceychan 1517
I have that game for PS2. I guess I was lucky I didn’t encounter any glitches.
BTW I actually prefer that game over BfBB perhaps for its atmosphere even if it did have some annoying parts to it. I kind of liked that more “empty” feeling. It made it feel larger for me.
Penguin Dragneel
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - Weeb Wars: The Anime Controversy Thread
Artist -

The Latest Tax Write-Off
Personally speaking, mine would be Jump Force on the Switch.
In docked mode, the game looks fine enough. Definitely downgraded and fuzzy, but it’s perfectly serviceable. In handheld mode, however, it looks AWFUL. Half the time it looks like it’s running at 240p, and it kinda hurts to play for an extended period of time.
Runner-ups would probably be Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 on PS3/PS4 (for having an abysmal online experience), and Angry Birds Star Wars on consoles (don’t ask).
Penguin Dragneel
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - Weeb Wars: The Anime Controversy Thread
Artist -

The Latest Tax Write-Off
@Kiryu-Chan
I preordered the PS4 version. Not a very good decision.
And even now, the only reason I bought the Switch port was because it had the first wave of DLC characters already available.
NitroFury
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Horseplay
Artist -

Nitro Cat Bad!
@NitroFury
I hope people won’t give Playstation a pass just because they are going against Activision (even if Activision’s activities are far worse)
And this is why people like Jim Sterling keeps talking this stuff because this shit keeps happening.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide