Video Game General 2: Definitive/Remastered Edition

blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter

🌸🍜⛩️🇯🇵
You know what I find funny? Despite the major tone difference between “Ocarina of Time” and “Majora’s Mask”, both ending credits have an opposite feeling. “Ocarina of Time” is the basic “defeat the bad guy and save the world” with no time limit but the ending music is melancholy, but in “Majora’s Mask” you have to stop a moon from crashing into the earth in 3 days (and with a lot of darker elements), and instead the ending theme is more upbeat, cheerful and giving a feeling of “I did it”.
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter

🌸🍜⛩️🇯🇵
For the “Dark Reunion” tourney going on this weekend in Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, I think I’m gonna play as Ridley.
Background Pony #315D
@Meanlucario
I would hope Not.
I’ve been given options to straight up call a woman a whore and believe all women are she-devils. I didn’t choose those because Johnny Bravo views women as babes, not evil.
I’m trying to play him as a dumb decent enough macho man, not a thuggish 1984 cop. Hopefully the game doesn’t view it as the latter.
Not as poorly as you’d think. He’s mostly punished for his actions. Though I still doubt you could get it made today. For the obvious reasons and kids cartoons today just play it much safer than the past ones; anything to close to a reference to guns, booze, or sex will get the censors staring through your soul. That TV Y7 means TV Y7.
Ironic there’s a moral panic around them now when they’re safer than they’ve ever been.
Silent_Witness
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Chippin’ In
@Mikey
There’s an episode where Johnny’s stranded on an island, and a bunch of primitive tribe types prepare to throw him into a volcano as a virgin sacrifice. He protests that he’s not a virgin before he’s cut off, but given Johnny’s average intelligence, he could just as easily have been protesting that he isn’t from Virginia.
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
Strangers of Paradise, the sort of prequel to the original Final Fantasy, finally showed us the “canon” Warriors of Light party line up.
Fighter/Knight, Thief/Ninja, White Mage/White Wizard and…Dragoon. That last one is weird but okay.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide