Video Game General 2: Definitive/Remastered Edition

phoenixacezero
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Artist -

@Ring Team
No little billy, you cannot play the new Smash Shooty Mctiddies RPG 3: Rouge Farmer Revenge. It too violent and will turn the next Jack the Ripper. Now go to hang out those kids with that beat you up before I get the belt and beat you up.
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter

🌸🍜⛩️🇯🇵
Uh oh, one of the “Kid Icarus: Uprising” challenges requires beating chapter 9 without the Three Sacred Treasures.
That level is littered with these mofos, which only the Three Sacred Treasures can kill.
You do the math.
Sparx
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

#115 Wassup Voltage!
@4Town Fan
Ehhh the 3 sacred treasures are lacking in power on higher intensities. You’ll be fine once you have a good weapon honestly.
Only good thing about them is the rapid continious fire, Mirror blocking some attacks, homing ability of the charge shot and killing those mofos.
Zincy
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
Was pondering the Old Republic MMO earlier.
How the “light side” Sith stories are much better than the “dark side” Jedi stories.
Light Inquisitor for example comes across as affable and pragmatic, albeit with quite a few sinster traits. Like someone gave Garrick from DS9 force powers.
And Light Sith Warrior feels like a genuinely good guy with deep, conflicting emotions that pull them both ways, with a lot of huge moments that let you do “bad” things in good ways, and it feels really fleshed out.
Dark Jedi Guardian meanwhile just feel like a moronic psychopath that makes intentionally stupid decisions for no real gain. And Dark Consulur is just a dick.
The Sith ones feel like fleshed out characters that are taking the “hard way” because of a moral conviction that stands somewhat in opposition to their own side. Where the Jedi ones feel like inept idiots making their own lives more difficult for the sake of being an asshole.
NitroFury
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Horseplay
Artist -

Nitro Cat Bad!
So I bought Sonic Generations for the Series S, and I already completed the Classic era, now I’m on the Gamecube era.
Zincy
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
Funny thing is though, the actual Dark Side Sith stories are fun to. And you get a real sense of the power and nuances of the dark side.
The Inquistor can be the ultimate evil space wizard that rose from slavery and became a conqueror. And the Sith Warrior can become an unstoppable, juggernaut of devastation that solves every problem by smashing it. It’s just that the Light Side versions also feel good in their own right.
The Dark Side Jedi just feel contrived.
Meanlucario
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
@Zincy
Weird. I heard that the sith spy or something is considered the best one since you play an evil James Bond, but I’m not a fan of evil characters/playthroughs, so I can’t agree from what I’ve seen.
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

@Terton
All these fangasm by me is I’ve been watching full walkthroughs of the whole AC story these past several months. In actual, I have only played like 4 games from it when I was a kid. (Air Combat, AC2, AC3, and ACX: Skies of Deception) Made me wish I could buy at least two or more consoles just to play the rest of the game. Damn! Miss playing games soo much.
The Ghost of Kyiv can have my eternal thanks for making me in to such fighter jets fan lately this year. (Been also a Top Gun fan as well)
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide