Video Game General 2: Definitive/Remastered Edition

♥♥Princess♥♥Celestia♥♥
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
The Power of Love - Given to a publicly verified artist with an image under their artist’s tag that has reached 1000 upvotes
Artist -

The Bestia
These are the kind of weebs who if you tell them about Love Me for Who I am, My Brothers Husband, or Wandering Son, their head will do a Scanners.
I remember that time some anime game character called LBGT people brave, canonically, in the original text, and those types had a hissy fit insisting it was the localizer changing content. It wasn’t and they either went curiously silent or doubled down when this was brought up.
LightningBolt
Umbrella - For Patreon supporters
Lightning Dee - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Hero - Went above and beyond in the name of Lunar freedom, they will be remembered in legends and folklore as paragons of heroism for generations (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Chaotic Little Trees - 1000+ images under their artist tag
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!

Senior Moderator
Undead inside
Crazy how I mostly saw absolutely abhorrent people from ‘the other side’ but that’s proof that nothing is black and white. Anyway, I did a month’s worth of research about this topic and I bet that’s more than anyone else has and I don’t know if I should feel proud or not. I kinda am, I like learning stuff, and it just makes the ‘outcome’ all the stupider to me. My only hope is that people forget about it and move onto something else.
I yearn for the day when all this stuff is so ‘normalized’ that nobody cares anymore about trying to push it.
Or at least that people can discuss things without being called bigots, as I assure you that most things are rarely that simple.
Cyborg_pony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages

@icicle wicicle 1517
I feel bad for Bridget since this might mean their point about the curse is no longer valid, and the curse might still be real.
@Meanlucario
I guess their backwards superstitious community was right all along.
Yup. It pretty much means validation to what the town was doing and will continue to ruin families over it.
Still, Doesn’t help that character struggled to be seen as a man despite being forced to live a certain way and learn mannerisms from that, until a very large fat man(I’m sure no irony) kept pushing, and pushing, and pushing NOT respecting the pronouns given until Bridgette just broke and just accepted what was being told.
Dickson looking all sweaty at Bridgette’s supple body. It just had to be a girl, and if If not… “I’m gonna make ya FEEL LIKE A GIRL REAL GOOD LIKE! I guess a “victory” is a victory. Just hope they don’t Dickson too much…
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
>VG Cats comic
Literally me until the last panel. I just give immediately and take the default character model.
>Bottom comic
Not me. I never miss the bus.
Not after the last time I had to run.
Cyborg_pony
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages

@LightningBolt
The saddest thing is; If there was an actual trangender character, someone boy male turned female. No one would care. They’d just like “Eh, okay. Are they not broken?” - but then they could dance and raise victory cries for converting a femboy.
There were people that saw Bridgette as inspiration, they felt comfortable about being feminine men. It was empowering to see a character like that, but now that’s just ripped away in the dumbest way possible and now they have people gloating at them saying “Astolfo is next.” Again, congrats. You “won”. But you keep making more enemies in your petty crusade of a binary worldview that had has no fluid expression. You’re either one or the other.
@phoenixacezero
What to take away from this; “Gaslighting and harassment to get our way works”? Not a great plan.
LightningBolt
Umbrella - For Patreon supporters
Lightning Dee - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Hero - Went above and beyond in the name of Lunar freedom, they will be remembered in legends and folklore as paragons of heroism for generations (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Chaotic Little Trees - 1000+ images under their artist tag

Senior Moderator
Undead inside
@Cyborg_pony
Yuuuup, 100%. It’s really dumb, considering that said feminine guys are often gay or bi so all these people are doing it causing more in-fighting rifts for no reason other than to gloat and feel superior. I mean I knew Bridget as a star/meme for that for over a decade and I know for a fact that most people on ‘the side’ of the trans thing never gave them a second thought until last month.
It is sad that nuanced discussion got stomped over entirely by extremists before it even had a chance to take any ground. By the time I looked into it, it was already down into the toilet.
I’d be upset too if a company took a character I really liked and related to how I am and changed them in a way that contradicts their entire backstory and that I was told to ‘suck it up’ or risk being labeled a bigot. I know it’s all fiction in the end, and I think fiction should be allowed to be anything, but man, why did this have to turn into “we’re gonna turn all femboys trans now” as all it does is remove one ‘rep’ for another. I want both to coexist and not cannibalize each other.
It’s just sad, man, any way you look at it.
phoenixacezero
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Artist -

@Cyborg_pony
“and religious superstition are real and we must not question church.” Yeah that is a ‘victory.’
It does setup for good impostor syndrome scenario. Bridgette is trying to prove the village. He successful multiple times, but still has form of doubt in their mind that need help over coming.
@Meanlucario
Can confirm how many times I spent time getting my character to look cool.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide