Video Game General 2: Definitive/Remastered Edition

Silent_Witness
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Chippin’ In
It’s a small thing, but I wish in the older Doom games, the save and load options in the menu were swapped. I’ve lost count the number of times I’ve managed to cock up and instead of loading a save after I get killed, I end up saving while I’m a corpse.
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter

Half Kitsune
I brainstormed a Zeti OC for the Sonic series, except he’d be a good guy (after ditching the Deadly Six due to them abusing him)
Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
@Angrybrony
From my limited understanding, the latest game made them trans. The issue (other than the usual bigotry) is how it kind of ruins their personal story and makes the one creep who always called them a girl in the right. Also people who loved the character for being a femboy are now disappointed that now Guilty Gear is now going the “only women can be girly” route with this change.
phoenixacezero
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Artist -

@Angrybrony
From my limited understanding, the latest game made them trans. The issue (other than the usual bigotry) is how it kind of ruins their personal story and makes the one creep who always called them a girl in the right. Also people who loved the character for being a femboy are now disappointed that now Guilty Gear is now going the “only women can be girly” route with this change.
To sum up the story, Bridget had to dress as a girl due to religious superstition of the village that twins of the same gender are sign of bad omen. Bridget story was to disprove the superstition. By having him become a transwoman, this would reaffirm the superstition and justify whatever they do to prevent disaster fall onto them. Though some of us pointed out that it does setup for a good impostor syndrome storyline.
Cyborg_pony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages

@Angrybrony
To sum up the story, Bridget had to dress as a girl due to religious superstition of the village that twins of the same gender are sign of bad omen. Bridget story was to disprove the superstition. By having him become a transwoman, this would reaffirm the superstition and justify whatever they do to prevent disaster fall onto them. Though some of us pointed out that it does setup for a good impostor syndrome storyline.
Big, fat, sweaty federal agent contently misgenders until the victim accepts it. Just isn’t good plot point, no matter how you look at it. Unless Bridget kicks his ass over it in the next installment, which would be a fantastic twist.
CaptainXtra

STOP KOSA!
Is this thing still a topic nowadays?
I’m gonna guess that particular drama thankfully died down like over half a decade ago…
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide