Video Game General 2: Definitive/Remastered Edition

Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
Hm, I recall getting a render error with small animations like that back with Thumcraft, due to some particle effects it has.
Something is conflicting with the animations from Biomes, I’ll think on that and try and remember what I did to fix mine.
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
I’m going to give Dragonflight a chance. If I’m bored in a month I’ll quit again and go back to only reading about the lore.
Mikey
Sky Spark - For Patreon supporters
Pone of Astronomy - For Patreon supporters
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Artist -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Ayriana
@Zincy
I’m probably not going back to retail. The talent revamp is a step in the right direction though. But I just love the experience of pre-cata Eastern Kingdoms and Kalimdor.
Mikey
Sky Spark - For Patreon supporters
Pone of Astronomy - For Patreon supporters
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Artist -

Ayriana
@igotnopicks
Hell they removed features, big and small neat ones. And when you make people miss the loot box system from the first game you’ve really fucked up. And kept shit like role queue that no one wanted.
tehwatever
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

RE4 Remake looking to come out the year Dead Space Remake comes out. NICE.
Also cómo que “bill me for the repairs later” coño! You just put that get that innocent unsuspecting cow on fire for WHAT, Leon?!
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter

Half Kitsune
I read that when Grezzo worked on Ocarina of Time 3D, they kept in most of the glitches (only fixing game-breaking ones like the one that locked you out of getting the Deku Nut upgrade after getting the Poacher’s Saw).
Background Pony #E763
Remember when games would show brief clips of gameplay if you stayed on the title screen for a minute or two?
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter

Half Kitsune
TIL that Jazz Jackrabbit 2 originally had a boss in the “Wonderland” level consisting of Tweedledee and Tweedledum, and at the beginning one of them would use a magnet to steal your gun, so the trick would be to get them to shoot the other one.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide