Video Game General 2: Definitive/Remastered Edition

Penguin Dragneel
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Thread Starter - Weeb Wars: The Anime Controversy Thread
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Artist -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

The Latest Tax Write-Off
@Jade Kitsune
It’s a simple but fun puzzle platformer starring an adorable cat-rabbit character. Basically, you use a wind ring to inflate enemies and use them to either activate switches, or give yourself an extra boost mid-air.
The stories also can, and probably will, emotionally scar you if you’re not properly prepared for it.
Posted Report
tehwatever
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

@Penguin Dragneel
without even looking at your previous comment I already know what game and what furry character you’s talking about.
YEA that game, especially the first game, gave me some major “ey can somebody sit next to me im kinna scared rn” vibe at times. That and and Tomba 2
Posted Report
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter

🌸🍜⛩️🇯🇵
@Penguin Dragneel
Then again, I’ve already beaten the first two Pokémon Mystery Dungeon games, I’m sure I can handle whatever ending they have. (And I can pretend it isn’t canon if I don’t like it, like how everyone ignores Frozen 2, Toy Story 4 and Ralph Breaks the Internet)
Posted Report
Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
Playing Digimon World 2, I never realized how having a game on a console lets the critter’s idle animation/sprite be animated this early on. I’m used to Game Boy sprites in Pokemon.
Posted Report
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter

🌸🍜⛩️🇯🇵
For some reason, despite Ganondorf stealing the Triforce of Power from the Temple of Time, he doesn’t appear to do much to the inside afterward. Probably so the team didn’t have to design a whole new look for it after the 7-year skip.
Posted Report
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
Huh. Been a while since I prolonged playing a game rather than try and…not rush, but still kinda hurry through so I can move on to the next.
But here I am holding off on Dragons Dogma endgame because I am genuinely enjoying it.
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide