Video Game General 2: Definitive/Remastered Edition

blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter

Half Kitsune
@Mikey
I mean, I did have to go back a couple times in “The Wolf Among Us” to get a couple of character files which can only be earned by making Bigby a total a-hole in certain paths (which was needed to get the Platinum trophy).
Posted Report
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
I didn’t see anything really lore breaking. Shoot, I was ecstatic to hear that one of the characters used to be in the Inquisition, and the plot is a direct follow-up to Trespasser’s cliffhanger.
Another character even bluffs a merchant into a purchase by directly calling back to the Fifth Blight.
If the rest continues the momentum, then fans of the franchise will find this a better treat than the other adaptations. It might even reach the level of “good”!
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -

Half Kitsune
I actually got my Wii console a week after its initial launch in 2006; mom and I had to go to Best Buy super early in the morning, there was a line outside a couple hours before they opened. Eventually an employee came out about thirty minutes after we arrived and gave us all passes so we could come back and get our consoles after they opened, so we got breakfast at McDonald’s, then after the store opened we got the console along with “Super Monkey Ball: Banana Blitz” and “The Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy” (I’d already gotten “The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess” beforehand and it also came bundled with “Wii Sports”).
Posted Report
Dustcan
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Dogs
Episode 2 just saw a Spirit of Wisdom become a Pride Demon.
I don’t know if that was unintentional or not but I’m giving a thumbs up to that bit of continuity.
Edit: Pride Demon, Rage Demon, Shades and possibly a revenant. I shouldn’t be this giddy at the bare minimum but I am. Thankfully the episode was also good so it wasn’t just the minimum.
Dustcan
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Dogs
Choo Choo Charles, that Thomas the Tank Engine horror game that looked way better than it should’ve, is finally out.
Posted Report
Dustcan
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Dogs
Honestly? The worst thing about Dragon Age Absolution is that it’s only 6 episodes. After Bioware’s various other adaptation attempts I wasn’t expecting much but this managed to be entertaining.
And it smartly ends in a way that neatly wraps up it’s plot while opening doors that has some ramifications for future games.
ᎶㄖҜㄩ 乃ㄥ卂匚Ҝ
One-Star Dragon Ball - For supporting the site
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Artist -

Zamasu
Nearly a week later with an RTX 3080. It seems to be a good card price-to-performance wise for 4K gaming, and it should be quite beastly for 1440p. Be sure to have a Ryzen or late-model Intel Core i5 or i7 with this graphics card.
Posted Report
ᎶㄖҜㄩ 乃ㄥ卂匚Ҝ
One-Star Dragon Ball - For supporting the site
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Artist -

Zamasu
@tehwatever
To be fair, it’s starting to kind of show its age in the latest AAA games.
Don’t get me wrong, I loved my 1080, and the 1060 I had before I jumped to 4K gaming. But I just couldn’t pass up a deal on a brand new 3080 for about $300 less than its normal MSRP on Newegg.
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide