Video Game General 2: Definitive/Remastered Edition

QuasarNova
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Thread Starter - Equestria Girls RPG
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Kids today don’t need to struggle with hooking up video game consoles to TVs anymore.
I remember when video games could only be played on channel 3.
Or when you needed to bridge the console to a VCR to play the videogames cause some TV’s didn’t had the cable entries
Posted Report
Penguin Dragneel
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - Weeb Wars: The Anime Controversy Thread
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Artist -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

The Latest Tax Write-Off
@Jade Kitsune
I remember when I had to get a splitter just so I could play more than one game console, since my rinky-dink SDTV only had one set of component outlets.
I do NOT miss those days. Not in the slightest.
Posted Report
kleptomage
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - 10+ uploads with over 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)

I remember trying to play Odin Sphere on a small CRT TV with an early Playstation connected with RCA cables.
It seems so primitive now.
Posted Report
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter

🌸🍜⛩️🇯🇵
I posted a couple of replays from Smash Bros. Ultimate that show Palutena’s Guidance on Mario and Luigi on Facebook separately (I was going to do all the Mario fighters for Mario Day but I ran out of steam); mom liked Viridi mentioning the “L” on Luigi’s cap (during which Pit, being the braindead moron that he is, thinks it stands for “winner”) because she’s reminded of that Smash Mouth song about the “L on her forehead”.
Dustcan
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
Went and nabbed Final Fantasy 13 Lightning Returns before the sale ended.
Oh sorry, I meant “Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII”. The one that had the gall to make the series’ name the subtitle.
Posted Report
Dustcan
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Dogs
Yeah.
I agree that Lightning was one of the best female protags FF has had, but sheesh. Especially since she was great due in large part to the lack of cheesecake, then “Lightning Returns” comes along and welp.
Posted Report
Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
Ever wondered why Skyrim cities feel small? It’s because everyone is named. There aren’t any nameless NPCs just filling space other than guards.
Posted Report
Dustcan
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Dogs
It’s a bit of thing how jarring Lightning’s importance increases in each FF13 sequel, going from arguably the lead of an ensemble cast in FF13 to the sole playable character in FF13-3/“Lightning Returns”.
But as for how her character was did dirty, compare her attire and victory animation in the first game. Matches her being a no-nonsense member of the military/guard. It’s also the only getup she has; “jobs” can be changed on the fly mid-battle but the characters keep the same clothes.
Then “Lightning Returns” revamps the combat, and now her clothes and animations change based on her current job. Despite now being a demi-god valkyrie in this game, well, just look at the various getups and victory animations she has this time around. (slightly NSFW).
Posted Report
Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
@Mikey
Watch as it turns out that the player character is just a weeb who treats being called out for not showering like he is trapped in a bunker.
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide