Video Game General 2: Definitive/Remastered Edition

Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
I don’t know if it’s because I’m playing on the hardest difficulty but some of the necromorph spawns in DS3 are BS. Like, literally as soon as you open the door you could be attacked, or a necromorph will jump out of a vent right after passed it so you still don’t have time to react before you’re hit.
Ammo and health packs are still so plentiful that I’m selling them as often as I use them, but these are still cheap hits. Especially in the rare occasion that the spawning necromorph is one of the suiciders.
tehwatever
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

Why haven’t custom voice acted names a thing in Videogames yet?
CRPGS, Mmo and general character creations have been a thing for the longest time, and NOW that we have games as live services and internet access, how hard is it to implement client requests for custom names to be spoken in-game?
What’s the logistics for said feature gonna be like?
tehwatever
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

@Thanotos Omega
How about paid services? Per request only. In game purchases for cosmetics that artists create are a thing already, so why not have the option to purchase a custom name?
I’m not asking for them to do it for free. Also they can have it be seasonal with limited slots.
The player / user’s urge for validation and have their chosen names/username called is strong, if “shoutouts” are any indication.
Hearing one’s character name be spoken in game by your fave VA / character / waifu is gonna elevate the gaming experience especially for single player games. I feel like these games aren’t capitalizing on this. Ppl are paying 10, 15, 40 bux a pop just to get their stupid usernames and messages be read out loud by their fave streamers.
If seriously the only thing preventing this feature to be implemented one way or another is the ppl in accounting and management I’m legit disappointed.
tehwatever
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

Looks like custom voice acted names is the real final boss in VG immersive experience development challenge. We got VR, we got photorealistic graphics, we got interactable objects with plausibe physics, we got professionally voice acted characters that sound like people. If you somehow manage to have them call out your chosen username? Incredible.
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
Dead Space 3 must’ve informed Dead Space R’s level design. The remake has the entire ship interconnected right? You can go wherever you want in a sorta sandbox method? Well that’s what’s 3 has been doing. The entire first third of the game takes place over the planet and I’m hopping from ship to ship. Things I’ve collected in earlier chapters aren’t there in later ones and stuff.
I really like this design. The first 2 games did have you backtrack to previous levels in later chapters, but it was still very segmented. Here, while still kinda isolated, I can still technically trek to most areas I’ve already been to regardless of how far in I am. And that’s been a boon for collecting the various artifacts and stuff.
I’m about to actually head to the planet proper now, so I hope this sort of sandbox-lite level design stays.
♥♥Princess♥♥Celestia♥♥
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
The Power of Love - Given to a publicly verified artist with an image under their artist’s tag that has reached 1000 upvotes
Artist -

The Bestia
I know I’ve harped on it before, and I will continue to do so because it’s so goddamn bizzare to me, but I have one more entry in the saga of “This innocuous thing is evil woke propaganda.”
It’s Tears of the Kingdom. This time it’s also satanic propaganda because of the sexy goatman, grooming because the sages “look like they’re proposing marriage” and cause Link crossdresses.
Ouitside of that silliness, I hear it and breath of the wild are kind of Dark Souls for babies. How true is that? Cause that sounds perfect for me as someone who got smashed repeatedly in the opening of Eldenring not just by the big knight on horseback but also by wolves and those bat things. Plus knowing I can solve all my problems with crafted wooden dicks is a bonus.
Silent_Witness
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

Chippin’ In
A while ago, I bought the House of the Dead remake for the switch. Specifically, Horde mode, which I have to admit, is a lot more fun now that I’ve managed to find one of the game’s secret bonus weapons, the assault rifle. However, the enjoyment is somewhat dampened because horde mode violates one of the fundamental unspoken rules of light gun games. That rule being: the player cannot be hurt by enemies that are not currently on the screen.
Amphibian Swamp
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

I like the Pokémon Mystery Dungeon series. The stories are so good!
I reached Grand Master in PSMD a few years ago
In PMD DX I reached platinum yesterday (I played through twice (on two different Switch accounts) also, I didn’t do much of the post-credits stuff till recently)
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide