Some of our subdomains are being deprecated. Effective March 1, 2024, www.derpibooru.org and www.trixiebooru.org will redirect to their non-www counterparts. Read further / discuss here.

Video Game General 2: Definitive/Remastered Edition

Penguin Dragneel
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Thread Starter - Weeb Wars: The Anime Controversy Thread
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Artist -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

The Latest Tax Write-Off
So apparently, Dragon’s Dogma 2 is exclusive to PS5 and Xbox Series X.
I’m not buying it. That’s what they said about RE Village and the 4 Remake, and the last-gen versions got announced a couple months prior to release. They’ll likely drop a PS4 version alongside the current gen systems.
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
I love how almost every romance option in Baldur’s Gate 3 is some variation on “I can fix them.”
Zincy
Non-Fungible Trixie -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
Also they’re all that way because of some variant of “gods are dicks”.
Well, two of them are. One is kinda but it was also because they were an idiot.
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
The Elder God’s were kinda lying to everyone.
Their only real goal is to prevent the return of the One Being. The One Being is reformed when all the realms are remerged into one realm (his body). What the realms do besides that is inconsequential as far as they are concerned.
That was the point of the Mortal Kombat tournaments, and specifically why the winning realm needed 10 straight wins to merge the losing realm: to prevent any merging from happening at all. Nobody was ever supposed to win 10 tournaments in a row.
Which is why Raiden had to basically trick the Elder God’s into action by allowing Shao Kahn to merge Earthrealm outside of Mortal Kombat. They don’t care is one realm invades another as long as no merging happens. So when Raiden let Shao Kahn start to merge Outworks with Earthrealm, then they cared.
Red-Supernova
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Thread Starter - The Mega Man thread!
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

Passionate opinionator
If anybody here has also played the Super Mario RPG remake and has possibly beaten the game (which I haven’t yet.), I really need to ask a question to help clear things up so but I’ll still spoiler tag it.
I’m trying to fill out the entire Monster List with Thought Peaks included and I’ve already beaten the one-time Whuhoh in the Sunken Ship and I saw that there’s an entry below Whuhoh that is missing. I looked the entry up while trying to avoid post-game spoilers and I had forgotten that Whuhoh spawns Mini Goombas during its battle and the thing is…..I’ve already beaten Whuhoh. I’ve tried talking to the Monster List Agent but he won’t give me the entry for the Mini Goombas IMPLYING I can still fight this enemy again. So unless this was just an oversight from the devs, I have NO CHOICE but to start the ENTIRE game over to complete the Monster List unless anyone here can clear up my worries and tell me that there’s another way I can fight Mini Goombas.
northern haste
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Enter if you dare
Gta definitive edition is getting a mobile version as a netflix game.
For anyone who doesn’t know how Netflix games work. You download the app separately and look into your Netflix account.
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
Dead Space R kinda tows the line between a remake and remaster.
It’s uncanny just how close to the original it is.
blue-case90
Dango - For supporting the site
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter

🌸🍜⛩️🇯🇵
If Dead Space series is getting remade, I hope we get a real sequel to 3 considering the ending of “Awakening” ended with Earth being destroyed by those moons
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide