Video Game General 2: Definitive/Remastered Edition

Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@SombrLiz  
Looks like it’d be good to play Pong, but not sure what else.

Y’know, Nintendo almost let Atari publish/distribute the original Famicom/NES in America, but then Atari got angry, because Nintendo had licensed the original “Donkey Kong” to the Colecovision, (one of Atari’s competitors) so they turned them down. (BIG mistake.)

To think it was almost the Atari Entertainment System, or Atari Famicom. Though, it’s probably for the best Nintendo self-published it, as Atari got a bad rap for E.T., and such.
Background Pony #A9C2
I wonder if the PS3 version of Counterstrike: Global offensive can still get online play… I hope so.
Jarkes
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Transformers Thread

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
@Kiryu-Chan

True. And at the very least we might get Shenmue 4 much faster since they’ve got all the necessary assets now.

He’s probably not going to do his original 9-game plan though.
Mikey
Sky Spark - For Patreon supporters
Pone of Astronomy - For Patreon supporters
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Artist -

Pone of Astronomy
@J4m35  
Well, Halo 1 legendary isn’t, it’s very balanced. It’s very possible to beat Halo CE on legendary without dying. Halo 2, legendary isn’t even remotely fair. Halo 2 on legendary is the worst. Reach isn’t as bad, sword elites are one hit kill, but if you position right and know what enemies to pick off first, it’s not that bad.
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
@J4m35
Well, Halo 1 legendary isn’t, it’s very balanced. It’s very possible to beat Halo CE on legendary without dying. Halo 2, legendary isn’t even remotely fair. Halo 2 on legendary is the worst. Reach isn’t as bad, sword elites are one hit kill, but if you position right and know what enemies to pick off first, it’s not that bad.

Instant 360 no-scope headshot jackals.

That’s not an MLG brag. That’sl literally Halo 2’s Legendary.
Background Pony #A9C2
@J4m35
Instant 360 no-scope headshot jackals.
That’s not an MLG brag. That’s literally Halo 2’s Legendary.

What about Halo 3’s Legendary?
Background Pony #8BC9
@tehwatever  
ah good. Have a question about ‘Critical Effects’ like Bleed, Pain, etc

do I need a new or modified weapon to inflict them, or do I just spend the Talent Point(s) to unlock?
Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
I beat Fallout NV’s Old World Blues DLC today. It annoys me to no end that because I passed a skill check with Borous that caused him to not feel guilty when it should have that he didn’t side with me. Bitch, I made you realized that Gabe was your friend, but now you refuse to accept it? It’s the small things that really pisses me off. Funny that, if it wasn’t for Beth, this setting would be too wacky for the series, at least too wacky to not be a one-off joke or just an easter egg.
Jarkes
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Transformers Thread

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
@Mikey

Oh, so not the actual difficulty. Could’ve sworn there was one particular level in the first Halo that was infamous for its difficulty, especially on Legendary.
Background Pony #315E
Asd, you’re all talking so much about Halo, and I don’t know a darn thing about it at all. lol
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide