Video Game General 2: Definitive/Remastered Edition

Mikey
Sky Spark - For Patreon supporters
Pone of Astronomy - For Patreon supporters
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Artist -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Ayriana
@E-123  
The flood themselves are easy to take care of, it’s basically like throwing waves of grunts at you. Instead of sword elites and jackal snipers.
Kiryu-Chan
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

World's Okayest User
Finally got my preorder of Power Rangers Battle For the Grid from LRG. Cheap presentation aside(it’s only a $20 game so it’s not surprising) I’m really surprised at how well this game plays. It’s pretty fucking good
The Equestrian Zodiac
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

Witch Dagger!
Alright, killed that one boss in Vesperia, that annoying wolf thing, now onward to more story for this one (maybe I shouldn’t be playing this after TotA, but eh).

Edit: Also, feels a little funny seeing Lupe Fiasco tweeting that he’s playing Death Stranding.

Edit 2: And Star Fox 2 was added onto the NSO service too.
Scrabbleman
Duck - He literally asked for this
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Artist -
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

[screams in German]
@Dustcan  
I will admit, it can be better. I played all three State of Decay games.

The shooting is great and the enemies are fun to kill but I spend most of my time scrounging for supplies than anything else. It is a survival game first and foremost and while there are story missions, it’s not that engaging story-wise. Characters have some personality but other than one or two, really it’s just bullet points.

The maps are expansive and empty which means you need to get a car to travel anywhere. This also means you’ll die if you’re left in the middle of nowhere. I don’t expect a fast-travel system but I really want a way for easier travel. The sequel fixed the problem regarding fuel by actually making them necessary (1st game, cars can last forever).

Early game, you fight mostly with melee weapons and later on, get guns and such. The good news is that you can craft bullets and I do. The bad news is that bullets are expensive take up inventory space so you’re giving up two slots for guns, and you don’t usually bring only one gun.

You also have a limited number of places you can take as a safe house. Tip: You want to take resource areas as safe houses such as power plants or water treatment plants. This helps reduce the number of resources you need to survive. But that means you give up other potential places as safe houses.

Zombie variants suck and will kill you, even on Normal difficulty. Screamers summon zombies to fuck you up, Ferals will fuck you up and Juggernauts just fuck everything up. There’s also that stomach acid zombie but really, that’s more of a road hazard than anything else.

Zombies are actually dangerous in this game so that’s neat.
Background Pony #8BC9
Playing The Witcher (1)

and was getting ready for the end of Part/Act 1 which culminates in a full on boss battle against a Hellound called The Beast.

the fight comes at the very end of the act after triggering the final steps the rest of which is fighting bandits.. and then making a choice of whom to side with/save

but in the end its still a full on boss fight with you vs the thing and its unending waves of minions (and from what all the guides said was quite hard) so I did heavy prep.

bought the recipe for and made a spcial blade oil to do deal extra damage against it, ground an extra level or two and spent the points on combat and made a few extra potions for boosts just in case…

and ended up wasting the oil and not needed any of the rest of it due to sheer dumb luck.

the ‘how to’ for the fight said to use the Aard sing ‘a force push type spell’ to push the minons away and down so I could focus on the boss -as if you kill them he not only summons replacements but feeds off them to semi-replenish  
and tried to save the chick heling me and ended up blatsing the Beast itself… and scored a knockdown.  
One Finish Stab and the whole fight is over.
Ping_chan
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Pretty soft for a Sony.
@Meanlucario  
Omg that’s hilarious, someone needs to make homebrew creepy pasta game to go with cultist ritual effect of running your Wii in the dark with candles surrounding it.
Ping_chan
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Pretty soft for a Sony.
Random game idea, reboot the power rangers story with a open world survival and crafting game. You start by yourself, Alpha 5 is broken and needs repairs and Zordon admits he’s flat broke and you must rummage for supplies to fix his base, repair Alpha 5 and build giant robots from spare parts.  
You get to travel to various nearby towns that all have their own problems that you get to solve and recruit the other power rangers from random high-school npcs.  
Your total charisma limits how many teenagers you can recruit and ultimately how big your robot can get.  
The npcs all have rpg stats that can help, like charisma to talk your way through problems (you can talk down Rita from fighting you, and if your teams overall charisma and luck points are high enough you can ship her with Zordon or another villain) or perception, strength, luck, etc.  
The giant robots have durability points and well placed attacks can disable weapons or limbs, and you can salvage parts from defeating bad guys.  
If the story is done right, Zordon will lead you to believe that his team is totally 100% the good guys, but in reality none of the characters are totally good or bad and you can form alliances with any of the other characters and gain access to their resources to help take down bigger foes.  
The other teams, like team Rita, are compose of monster teenagers, and if you talk your way through good enough, you can recruit them to your team and gain access to special robot parts unique to Rita.
Background Pony #315E
And I’ve done a first run of every Inti Creates game I’ve bought on Steam during the Autumn Sales (Azure Striker Gunvolt, Blaster Master Zero 1 and 2, Mighty Gunvolt Burst and Gunvolt Chronicles). I gotta say, I enjoyed a lot more than I thought I would (and I thought to enjoy them enough already) I think I did a good choice to bet on Inti Creates, I think I will support their future games, as long they don’t put too much focus on stuff like Gal Gun (I don’t like that one)…
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@Background Pony #9C90  
I have Blaster Master Zero for 3DS, it is really good, even though I never played the original NES game.  
Shame it doesn’t have all the original NES soundtrack remixed though. (Or so I heard, most of the music is brand new, rather then taken/remixed from the NES game, but still good.)

I even got the Shantae DLC in it.
Dustcan
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
@Scrabbleman

Hm, sounds about what I was expecting. Still I got it for $4 so it has to be more than worth the price.

You also have a limited number of places you can take as a safe house. Tip: You want to take resource areas as safe houses such as power plants or water treatment plants. This helps reduce the number of resources you need to survive. But that means you give up other potential places as safe houses.

So what, I have to pick and choose bases? I can’t just have them all?
Background Pony #315E
Masahiro Sakurai just expressed his appreciation for Death Stranding. As always, even thought they’re competitors, Nintendo and Sony have mutual respect for each other’s works. I just wish fans were this considered as well…. but instead you can’t express your love for a Nintendo game without risking to be clobbered by a decerebrated Sony fanboy, especially here in Italy. I hate saying it even more after what Sakurai said, but I really hope Death Stranding doesn’t win at the VGA or things could really get grim…
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@Background Pony #9C90  
It probably won’t change things whether, or not it wins.

@igotnopicks  
Really? Is that the NES game that was almost a licensed Terminator game, but they lost the license, so they made it an original game instead?

Considering old classic licensed games rarely ever get rereleased, because of how expensive licenses costs can get, (this is why TMNT was the only NES licensed VC game on Wii, and why it was a dollar more the most NES VC games) so if it did get the Terminator license, then it wouldn’t be able to be on Switch now.

Things like the “Aladdin/Lion King” collection are a different story, because they can charge more money for a compilation game then for Virtual Console, to help pay the licensing fees. Same for the TMNT & Marvel Arcade1UP Machines.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide