Video Game General 2: Definitive/Remastered Edition

Jarkes
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Transformers Thread

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
@Mikey

Ah. Am I correct about Reach having just recently been added to the Xbox One version of the collection though? I think the Xbox One release just had the first four games originally.
Thanotos Omega
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

@Jarkes  
ODST is a spin off where you play as an ODST trooper instead of a Spartan, i believe it’s set during the first time the covenant ever stumbled upon earth, or during the events of 2, since you spend the game in a city on earth, it had slightly different game play and a bit more emphasis on story than some of the other games,
Thanotos Omega
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

@Jarkes  
yep, it’s been a mixed bag, on the one hand it’s considered to have humanized the setting in allot of ways, one set of recordings inparticular following the trials of a young women during the invasion is well loved, it also introduced Nathan Filion’s character, on the other hand given some growing complaints about the series handing of female characters, the game going pretty ham on the “New female superior officer is treated like a newbie and given minimal respect” trope hasn’t aged well,
Jarkes
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Transformers Thread

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
@Thanotos Omega

Yeah, that trope can get a little annoying sometimes (especially since it almost always goes the route of “the female officer has to prove themselves to get the other characters to respect her”, which isn’t always a bad direction, but it’s rather cliche).
Thanotos Omega

@Jarkes  
Yeah, in this case it’s mostly just bad within Halo’s generally poor treatment of women, I.E. the older A.I. designs, Kat’s death compared to her teammates, and most of the other Female spatans being worfed constantly,
rdibp
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday

Kerfuffle lover
It would be great if we got more info on Hollow Knight Silksong in the Indie World direct. That’s what I’m hoping for.
Ping_chan
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Pretty soft for a Sony.
Supposedly there’s a game on Kickstarter called Peace Island that let’s you play as a bunch of cats, I hope it let’s you do a totally cunning and evil play through
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide