Video Game General 2: Definitive/Remastered Edition

Mikey
Sky Spark - For Patreon supporters
Pone of Astronomy - For Patreon supporters
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Artist -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Pone of Astronomy
@Zincy  
Oh, yeah he had an extra phase on mythic too.  
Also I just checked, N’zoth does have a secret phase on mythic, it removes the first phase from normal though, so I imagine there’s a true ending cinematic.
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
@Mikey

It had better be better.

I actually posted a thread in the Wow forums last night talking about how N’Zoth was wasted on this patch.

He really should have had his own xpac, and not have been relegated to an upgraded B Plot.
Zincy
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
@Jarkes

Putting greater rewards behind greater challenges is bullshit?

Listen, I’m a LFR Hero in WoW, meaning I don’t even do the normal difficulty raids. I coast through the easy ones on autopilot for funnzies. I am totally fine with them keeping some stuff locked behind higher difficulties. I still get to see all the content, since the scenes come out like the next day.
Background Pony #D7E7
Between all the reasons for which Yooka Laylee and The Impossible Lair turned out to be better than the original 3d game, there is the soundtrack. The music in this game is awesome, David Wise and his new “students” really did a marvelous job with the soundtrack. The soundtrack of the original wasn’t as compelling IMO there were very few I found great…

Also:  
Yooka Laylee and The Impossible Lair counts about over 50 tracks not even including underwater variants and the overworld variants (I didn’t want to praise it too much);  
The original Yooka Laylee counts 35 total tracks INCLUDING the overworld variants and the other levels variants (I didn’t want to make it feel too bad).

How it is possible that they made more tracks for a 2d game than for a 3d one, especially considering that the 2d one was made with less budget?
Background Pony #CA27
I loaded a save from Oblivion, and all I can see is a grey screen, and I can’t see my sword.

Help.
Background Pony #CA27
Setting it on high makes the screen like I just described.

Can my computer not handle it, or is it just Oblivion being buggy as fuck?
Mikey
Sky Spark - For Patreon supporters
Pone of Astronomy - For Patreon supporters
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Artist -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Pone of Astronomy
So I finished Portal Stories: Mel, I highly recommend it, it’s free and if you’ve played Portal 2 you’ll definitely love it.  
Also, Doom Eternal is apparently double the length of 2016, and ditches the level based structure of the previous, in favor of a more open structure, with a hub. Not open world, but more like Demon’s Souls.
Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
Great progress in Prey today. I’m at the main story quest Detour, but made a b-line to the Cargo Bay instead of the Arborentum, and have completed a few quests and scans doing that and backtracking. I got Hacking 4, and was about to make nureo-points by accessing the rank-4 lock through it in the starting map. The new perks are Metabolic Boost, Hacking 4, Leverage 3, Gunsmith 1, Repair 3, Suit Mod 3, and Impact Calibration 1. I shouldn’t need to backtrack other than story/mission requirements. I also decided to let two people escape through an escape pod. Maybe I’ll try to have others survive. 14/16 scans of discovered entities completed.
That1GuyGAMER18

Hey look. It's me.
Demon kid: Mom, I swear… Can you please check.

Demon mom: There are no such thing as monsters, just go to sleep.

In the closet: Doomslayer exists
RogueBadnik
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

⌜Ω⌟
The Half Life series are gonna be free on Steam for a limited time to promote Half Life: Alyx.

Not Gearbox expansions included.
Bladex
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

It has only begun
Just sarted new game plus and had to make a new character (keeping the stats of my first) and i forgot that, when making the new arfa-sys, that they keep the accessories. so now he has Ordis’ (original arfa-sys name) hairband…

I’m not getting rid of it
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide