Video Game General 2: Definitive/Remastered Edition

Jarkes
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Transformers Thread

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
@SombrLiz

Another leaker who made a fool of himself with his “leaks” for Fighter’s Pass 5 which all turned out to be wrong. Although he’s also been correct more often than not, so he’s not completely untrustworthy.
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@Jarkes  
A broken clock is right twice a day.

That said, I’ll just take it with a grain of salt, as leakers have been wrong, and right many times before.  
So-called leakers were right about Dark Samus, Chrom, Simon, Isabelle, Incenaroar, & Ken, but those were already popular fan choices already in every guess list, or “leak.” So could be lucky guesses, or coincidental.  
(Surprised nobody “leaked/guessed” Richter Belmont. As he’s somewhat popular for appearing in “Symphony of the Night.” If those were legit leaks, they should’ve known about him, or wouldn’t have false characters like Shadow the Hedgehog.)
Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
Something I learn in Prey is that Weavers are very weak to the Q-Beam, the Technopath not so much since you need to hit its underbelly to kill it, and explosive canisters are great for Cystoid and Technopaths, especially on the latter’s turrets. I hate how the Technopath can shock you and kill you why your weapon and suit aren’t working.
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@Meanlucario  
Too late, now I won’t sleep a wink, and it’s all your fault!

Oh well, maybe I’ll stay up, and play “Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker.” (A rather underrated gem, I recently got.)
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide