Video Game General 2: Definitive/Remastered Edition

Background Pony #CA27
How do I talk to Jaufree? I’ve pressed every key, and I can’t talk to him.
Lord WyrmSpawN
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Lingering Wyvern
Decided to come back to Generations Ultimate because you can restart with the same appearance and many items, Going with Dual Blade, Bow, and Charge Ax, which are all quite unusual for me to use.

Bow i was most worried about, but aside from a few strange meters it’s going quite well.

And Prowler Mode is a fuckin’ trip.
Background Pony #CA27
>tfw can’t talk to Jauffre and might have to restart your game.

Fuck Bethesda.
Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
More of Prey completed. I cleared out the Crew Quarters, and most of the areas that are available before it. I used grenades and the taser to stop the mind-controlled people before they could kill themselves, and in the gym, saved a good amount of them by killing the big guy before exploring that area. I’m at the bridge, since forgot to search it before the crew area. I also encountered Nightmares twice so far, and was able to survive and get their scans by exiting the area, since I encountered both early on. Something I’m not a fan of is how you’re a silent protagonist but already have a backstory. I now have the Metabolic Boost, Physician 2, Psychotronis 3, Gunsmith 2, Lab Tech 2, Pulverize, and Stealth 1 perks. Going pure-human, because why not. I did the Abandoned Ship ending because I wanted to get it out of the way, and if it’s implying what I think it is, that’s not a twist I saw comming.
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@TenaciousDreamer2nd  
Yeah, it’s weird to think the GameCube/PS2/XBox era is so old now.

Didn’t the other popular “Simpsons Road Rage” get into legal trouble for basically being a rip-off of Sega’s “Crazy Taxi?”
Mikey
Sky Spark - For Patreon supporters
Pone of Astronomy - For Patreon supporters
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Artist -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Pone of Astronomy
Ok I think I encountered a bug in Black Mesa, it’s really weird, in Questionable Ethics when the scientists are supposed to open the door with the retinal scanner they talk as if they’re already there and the door opens without them using it, and the sound when one of them uses it plays.
kleptomage
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - 10+ uploads with over 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)

@Meanlucario  
If you want to get realistic, how you wield a two-handed sword is very different than how you wield a two-handed axe or hammer, but yeah, Oblivion classifying axes as blunt weapons was dumb for obvious reasons.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide