Video Game General 2: Definitive/Remastered Edition

Jarkes
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Transformers Thread

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
…So I’m rather pissed at myself right now.

Okay, you know how I’ve been playing the OG Final Fantasy VII on my Switch lately? Well, when you do the first Chocobo Race at the Gold Saucer, you’re taken to a one-time Waiting Room which has the Ramuh Summon Materia in it. If you don’t collect that Materia before the race, you don’t get a chance to go back into that room if you win the race and that Summon Materia is permanently missable. …Except not only did I not know this, I didn’t even notice the Materia on the floor in that room until right as I was about to start the race.
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
@Meanlucario

I’m mostly just a bit annoyed how soon it happens after you finally unlock all airlocks. There’s a very tiny window when you have all routes/shortcuts around the station unlocked and when the entirety of outside the station is unavailable because Sombra got big.
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
@Meanlucario

Yeah but it’s all scrunched in the small time frame from when you finally have business in the Cargo Bay. Unless you hold off on side quests then by the time he main quest tells you to go there it’s practically a straight shot to Alex and by extension the Apex summoning.
Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
More of Prey done with. I think I found every body possible Without going on a murderous ramage. I checked the terminals, and it seems other than a few I can’t find in-game like the escape-pod and shuttle quests, I found them all. I’ll work on the next part of the story tomorrow. Also, still no Mixed Signals quest, even though I’ve killed two Nightmares already and maxed out its reaserch. Maybe it will never appear for me, due to it’s very low appearance rate if you don’t take alien perks.
RogueBadnik
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

⌜Ω⌟
I love how in the part where you active the big turbine in BM and float to get in that one vent to the exit, there are many more ducts around the area, but you can easily miss them all and get to the one you really need to get inside (the top one) and proceed, but if you manage to get into another different vent, no matter which one, they will get you to the same place.
Mikey
Sky Spark - For Patreon supporters
Pone of Astronomy - For Patreon supporters
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Artist -

Pone of Astronomy
I changed the values for max ammo reserves in Black Mesa to let myself have hundreds of rounds for every weapon lol
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide