Video Game General 2: Definitive/Remastered Edition

Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
@Meanlucario

Yeah but some of these are first-hand.

Like, one character’s story here is him being mind controlled by a typhon telepath and it’s using his son’s voice to trick him into smuggling a mimic off the base. And when you do the telepath executes you anyway. So basically you see for yourself how the telepaths work…now think about all those mind controlled humans you run into.

Another example is in how there’s multiple methods to escape the base. Well one of them is restricted to a single character, and using it (which she canonically does) ends up killing her. But the story for a third character has you sabotaging that method; in other words you use one of your characters to kill another one of your characters.

And a 4th example is more straightforward: you unlock another character by simply finding his corpse. So basically it doesn’t matter what you do when you play as him nor it doesn’t matter if how escape with him. He’s canonically doomed to die.

This DLC is dreary.
Terminal Rex

Going Indognito mode..
Kotor may be getting a remake! Yay!

-Being developed by EA  
-Being “Reimagined” so it ties in with Disney canon.  
-Bioware is a shadow of its former self.  
-The current state of AAA Rpg’s

full
Terminal Rex

Going Indognito mode..
Instead of remaking a classic RPG that actually holds up… into a modern RPG that doesn’t?  
How about you make modern RPGs more like the original KOTOR?
Terminal Rex

Going Indognito mode..
@Mikey  
Making uncharted Dark souls with a star wars skin doesnt mean you could do one of the best western RPG’s of all time any justice.

The fellas who made Greed fall, Spiders, are the closest thing we have to old-school Bioware. I’d feel safer if Kotor was entrusted to them.
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@Terminal Red
Other than it being a bad game, my dread is people using it as an excuse to hate the Disney canon even more.

Yeah, it gets kinda old sometimes. Same with hating the prequal trilogy. (It’s like Sonic fans whom only like the original Genesis trilogy, or bronies whom only like the first two seasons of MLP.)  
Honestly, as a kid, I used to think the original SW trilogy was boring, and hated it when my sister forced me to watch it. Nowadays I appreciate it alot more, and understand it’s popularity, but it’s still a li’l overrated.

I’ve never been a huge SW fan, but I still enjoyed the movies, and some of the games.  
In fact, surprisingly, Star Wars Pinball is very impressive, and realistic. (Arcade1UP is even partnering with Zen & making a digital full sized pinball cabinet, with multiple pinball games in it.)
Kiryu-Chan
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

World's Okayest User
Kotor may be getting a remake! Yay!
-Being developed by EA
-Being “Reimagined” so it ties in with Disney canon.
-Bioware is a shadow of its former self.
-The current state of AAA Rpg’s
full

Honestly would rather they just remaster the games onto modern consoles(at least outside of Xbox, I’m aware of the games being BC on the One) like they did with the Jedi Knight games
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide