Video Game General 2: Definitive/Remastered Edition

Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
Oblivion is just so ugly, mostly the character/NPCs. Also, its combat is mostly spamming he right mouse button. That’s always fun. I plan on exploring every location on the island before moving onto the main land, because that’s my thing.

On another note, there’s something about Bazelgeuse that I love.
Silent_Witness
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Chippin’ In
For a long time, I’ve been having issues with my 3DS’s SD card- it would take a long time to fully power up, occasionally up to a full minute.  
Well, the issue is finally fixed. I bought a microSD card adapter to transfer my data to a new card, but I got an error message saying that something was broken. I let my computer fix it, and whatever it did worked- now it doesn’t take any longer than 10 seconds.  
Now if only I could do something about the contacts in the 3DS fucking up the contacts on the cartridges.
Wiimeiser
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag

(Foil Hat)
Okay, I think my combination of Cinderace, Ludicolo, Rapidash, Toxtricity, Corviknight, and Aegislash is literally impossible to beat the champion with unless I’m like level 90. In fact, I’m pretty sure that if my team was the champion’s team, Leon’s team would be specifically what walkthroughs would call “the perfect counter”.
Background Pony #109E
@igotnopicks  
I know that, but it doesn’t stop the game from startinging the high ones on the negative reactions and the low ones on the positive ones.
Mikey
Sky Spark - For Patreon supporters
Pone of Astronomy - For Patreon supporters
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Artist -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Pone of Astronomy
Black Mesa 1.0 Preview  
Black Mesa is close to being out of early access. They’re redoing some of the visuals in the non-Xen levels. And obviously achievements are going to be added to Doom. I bet there’s gonna be one for not killing any of the vorts in Interloper.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide