Derpibooru Community Collab is back! Join our annual collaborative mega-picture featuring your characters. Learn more here.

Video Game General 2: Definitive/Remastered Edition

Background Pony #1AE5
I do have a question for you guys, and please be honest: excluding the mess that was the new Pokemon… do you think Nintendo still had a good year in 2019? Or do you think it was lackluster?
Background Pony #1AE5
I do have a question for you guys, and please be honest: excluding the mess that was the new Pokemon… do you think Nintendo still had a good year in 2019? Or do you think it was lackluster?
Jarkes
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Transformers Thread

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
@Background Pony #A020

Yes. And I also thought the new Pokemon was good, despite the poor marketing and some of the questionable decisions.

@Meanlucario

No, the term shouldn’t be abolished. It’s a convenient term that immediately tells you what they mean.

Wasn’t this discourse going around months ago? Jim’s usually much faster about this sort of thing.
Mikey
Sky Spark - For Patreon supporters
Pone of Astronomy - For Patreon supporters
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Artist -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Diamond - For users who have donated to the site
Gold Supporter - Gold Patron

Spooky Book Pone
The great PC distribution platform wars of 2019 did not do consumer spending on PC content any favors btw. Priorities of enhancing consumer experience & choice and minimizing confusion were all deemphasized in 2019, contributing to lower overall consumer spend on PC content.

When asked about epic, he says a lot of distribution platforms contributed to it, not one PC platform:  
No. PC content sales were down in 2019. Data suggest to me that all the movement with dist platforms contributed to that, as did a number of other factors. I wouldn’t point to a single platform. PC was a rocky market in ’19 with quite a bit of disruption.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Derpibooru costs over $25 a day to operate - help support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide