Video Game General 2: Definitive/Remastered Edition

Background Pony #1AE5
I’ve decided to try out the Halo series. I’ve bought the Master Chief collection on Steam, which includes all of the worthy games of the series (all the ones up to Halo 4, althought Reach is bought separately, dang it). I know the series went bad with Halo 5, so I won’t have to bother about the other games coming to Steam or not.

As someone who is kinda into sci-fi world and loves Metroid, I want to try Microsoft’s sci-fi FPS. Let’s see how good it is.
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
Honestly, FPS games are one of the few game genres I could never get into…  
Though, I do like some “third-person” shooters like Star Fox, or Jet Force Gemini.
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@Penguin Dragneel  
Honestly, Sword/Shield weren’t that bad, despite the controversy.

Mario Kart Tour’s only problem is the subscription service, as there could’ve been better alternative payment or subscription services. (Even the controversial Switch online service is cheaper in comparison.)  
That aside, the game itself isn’t bad either. It still basically manages to port Mario Kart to a Mobile service.  
To think, people thought making one payment of $10 for “Super Mario Run” was too much. (Though I got it for $5 from an anniversary discount sale.) Kinda wish they did that for “Tour” frankly.

I think Dr. Mario World handled things a li’l better though. So you still get a decent amount of game for free from it, and you can pay for extras only if you want to. Though, I guess we can’t expect everything to be free.
Jarkes
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Transformers Thread

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
@Beau Skunky

When a single character pack costs as much as a 3DS game, that’s kind of bad. Especially since you don’t even NEED to obtain it that way, so why even have it like that?
Beau Skunky
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@LightningBolt  
I got kinda sick of them always being the dominant genre in gaming for awhile, as well, I’m sorry to say.

It used to be like if you mentioned video games, people would be like, “Oh! Do you like Halo/Call of Duty/ect.!” and it always feels awkward saying you like something more “family friendly” instead. lol

@Jarkes  
That is too much, I will say.
Cyborg_pony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages

Man…. I forgot to get my 3 wins on Gundam yesterday, so I’ve done nothing but Gundam ALL day to earn coins before reset… and NOW! I do today’s 3…
Background Pony #1AE5
@Beau Skunky

Normally I’m not into generic FPSs neither, but the Sci-fi context always intrigued me, that’s why I’m trying out Halo.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide