Video Game General 2: Definitive/Remastered Edition

Background Pony #2638
Haven’t owned a Nintendo console since the Wii. What has Nintendo done that makes people call them backwards and anti-consumer?

Gonna be honest, I don’t play video games that much anymore.
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@Background Pony #0902  
I hate to sound like a “Nintendo fanboy,” but it always kinda bugs me that oftentimes gamers & gamer critics are much harder on Nintendo then say Sony or Microsoft.

Like I see some demonize Nintendo for both understandable, or even petty/minor things, (or say bash the WiiU, or something needlessly) or refuse to forgive them for anything, (like the Youtube issues from years ago) but they easily forgive Sony for say, the famed user’ information online leak, or Microsoft’s controversial & hated DRM policies/charges, and such they almost implimented to their current X-Box console.

I understand Nintendo isn’t perfect, but it honestly feels like Nintendo is the only one of “The Big Three” that ever gets crap, or criticism most of the time. I never really see anyone whom genuinely dislikes Sony, or Microsoft, unless it’s for the reason they’re biased torwards Nintendo. (Aside from a weird guy I saw whom hates Bill Gates for being ridiculously wealthy basically.)
ᎶㄖҜㄩ 乃ㄥ卂匚Ҝ
One-Star Dragon Ball - For supporting the site
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Artist -

Zamasu
@Beau Skunky  
I remember back in middle and/or high school that some of the other kids would give me a hard time because I recently purchased a Nintendo 64 because it was “4 kids,” and PlayStation was for mature gamers.

It’s a bit ironic now because several years ago, Soyny Sony has started censoring certain sexual content from all PS4 games (even M-rated ones) while Nintendo has stated they wouldn’t censor third-party Switch titles. An of course, there’s also PC…
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@Lord Goku  
Indeed… (And I know what that’s like, being picked on for liking “uncool kiddy Ninty games…” I got that my whole like as a Ninty fan.)

Further irony. the X-Box version of Conker’s Bad Fur Day was more censored then the N64 game. (Not to mention, even Nintendo’s family-friendly games have some edgy/dark, or subtle adult things in them.)

There was also a false rumor Nintendo ignored Conker, but they actually tried to promote it in adult magazines, and adult clubs, and such according to DYKGaming.
Jarkes
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Transformers Thread

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
@Lord Goku

Even back in the late 90’s and early 2000’s Sony still censored some things. Rather infamously, one character’s death scene from Breath of Fire IV was cut entirely even though it was ALREADY a “cut to black” discretion shot in the Japanese version.
RogueBadnik
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

⌜Ω⌟
My favourite FPS games are Tf2 and XIII

God, what I can say?

Probably is Half Life 1, the only game where I played it throught it like seven times.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide