Video Game General 2: Definitive/Remastered Edition

Silent_Witness
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Chippin’ In
@Jarkes  
I’m playing the first Trails of Cold Steel right now, and I did get the impression that it’s referencing events from an earlier game. It doesn’t stop me from understanding what’s going on, but I basically get any question related to the game world’s history wrong since there’s no real way to find that information ahead of time in-game.
Jarkes
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Transformers Thread

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
@Silent_Witness

Yeah, there’s the Trails of Cold Steel games, and before that, Trails of the Sky. …I feel like there’s at least one other that I’m forgetting though.
Cyborg_pony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages

Some say Megaman X dive was kind of a waste being mobile and the concept is just silly. Well, I say…

full

SCREW YOU! ZERO WITH A GATLING GUN!!
NitroFury
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Horseplay
Artist -

Nitro Cat Bad!
So I’m down to one last Dev Time for the CTR Tracks, which means I will do the remaining Grand Prix Tracks tomorrow.
Dr_Osaka
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Sata Andagi!
I swear this prologue video for Ninjala has got me pumped for the actual release, just the fact they went out of their way to make this reall well animated video.  
Practically looks like Big Hero 6, would actually want a movie made for it now.
Ebalosus
Silver Bit -
Sapphire -
Happy Derpy! -
Bronze Supporter -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Build commie blocks!
@[Ω]

Also, if you watch gun Jesus’ video on the UMP, technically the MP5K should be the meme gun, not the UMP. The former has much smoother recoil due to the roller-delayed blowback action, whereas the latter is a straight blowback gun.

It’s one of those things where the more you know about guns, the stupider gun games seem. Still fun to play, mind you.
NitroFury
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - Horseplay
Artist -

Nitro Cat Bad!
Okay, now that I have completed all of the Dev Time Challenges for the CTR and CNK stages; now I’m left with the Grand Prix stages, which I have 7 left.
Background Pony #DE52
Nintendo’s been dipping their toe in the competitive games scene with games like Splatoon and Pokken.
RogueBadnik
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

⌜Ω⌟
@Ebalosus  
Oh, I know that knowing about guns breaks the videogame guns. The fact that a akimbo old shotgun model was about as accurate as a modern assault rifle existed before a patch really shows it.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide