Video Game General 2: Definitive/Remastered Edition

Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
And DBD just screwed the pooch even harder with their big event.

After people rightfully got pissed at how gutted this year’s Halloween Event - gutted in order to shill the game’s battle pass no less - the devs are now offering login bonuses for the next week and a half.

Except the bonuses are just for 2 out the 3 in-game currencies, and neither are the premium currency. And after this protracted giveaway is over, you’re still left with less gifts this year than the last several year’s events gave. And the real kicker of all this damage control? They discounted this year’s cosmetics, but only to the end of the event, and more importantly anyone who bought the cosmetics before the discount (so basically, the most loyal of DBD’s fanbase) don’t get a refund on the difference.

Holy crap. Fallout 76 is legit doing a more customer and especially fan-friendly Halloween Event than Dead By Daylight. Dead By Daylight is doing worse than Fallout 76.
Background Pony #CFB2
@Dustcan  
I played the demo on one of the PS2 discs that they used to put in magazines, then I rented the game (though I had to use Action Replay to keep myself from failing due to my slow reflexes to beat the game).
Background Pony #CFB2
I only mention Parappa the Rapper 2 because the soundtrack got uploaded to KH Insider today.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide