Video Game General 2: Definitive/Remastered Edition

RogueBadnik
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

⌜Ω⌟
Hey guys, just in a question.

Is this site a gambling site? And are those like, illegal in some sort? Some guy is following me on Steam, and asked me to put that link on my Steam page.

Can anyone help me?
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@E-123  
Sounds like he’s trying to trick you.

@Kiryu-Chan  
@Beau Skunky
I wanna get the Genesis Mini eventually, but since it’s Sega there should be ample amount of those systems for a while. What i’m really interested in right now is the Turbo Graphix Mini

I want that too actually, it has an impressive amount of games in it too, including “Rondo of Blood” my favorite Castlevania game. (Imagine my surprise Richter Belmont from that game was in SSBU with Simon.)  
And it’s really cool this one is region free, so it has the same games, including Japanese ones in every version.

“Ys Book 1&2” is pretty good too.
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@E-123  
It’s gatta be a scam, don’t do it. Scams like this happen all the time online, like people pretending to be Facebook admins asking for your password, credit card number, ect.
Background Pony #8BC9
With Loz Trifoce Heroes while in Town I ran into the Blue Bird the little girl wants a photo of..

and it wont let me take a screen shot of the thing.
Background Pony #A9C2
@Mikey  
You could be wrong on that part… who knows? Personally, I’m more interested in Fallout 5.
Mikey
Sky Spark - For Patreon supporters
Pone of Astronomy - For Patreon supporters
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Artist -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Pone of Astronomy
@kleptomage  
Idk, I personally found what I played of ESO fun. It felt like more of an MMO sure, and while it may not have been a good TES, it definitely got the MMORPG aspect right, which is more than can be said for current World of Warcraft.
Mikey
Sky Spark - For Patreon supporters
Pone of Astronomy - For Patreon supporters
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Artist -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Pone of Astronomy
@Background Pony #F4CE  
Mate, if you’re waiting for FO5, you’re gonna be waiting at least 5 or 6 years. 76 just came out and is still a clusterfuck. And TES 6 won’t be out til at least 2021, and Starfield maybe next year.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide