Video Game General 2: Definitive/Remastered Edition

Jarkes
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Transformers Thread

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
Remember that time I somehow got 2 Game Overs on the goddamn intro stage of Mega Man X?

A year later and I still get a chuckle about my utterly epic fail there. Of course at the time I was raging (and I did so poorly against freaking Chill Penguin that I just plain gave up).
Kanye West
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Equality - In our state, we're all equal here!

Thicc Thighs Connoisseur
The title bothers me. It should be one or the other. My vote goes to Remastered..or Prepare to Die. :p

Anyway, downloading the CoD: Modern Warfare open beta. I can’t wait for that game. Also, everyone has BL3 and I’m really feeling the sting of being broke. :I
09MurphyM

From what I’ve seen of the lost sanctum from Chuggaaconroy’s LP of chrono trigger ds, It was an interesting idea. It was just bogged down by way too much backtracking, reused assets, and having to constantly talk to NPC’s repeatedly.
Scrabbleman
Duck - He literally asked for this
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Artist -
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

[screams in German]
I’ve been playing Game Dev Tycoon and I had a streak of horrible games, almost got myself bankrupt, only to rise from the ashes by creating a sequel of a good game from the past with all the money I had, and now I’m loaded.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide