Video Game General 2: Definitive/Remastered Edition

ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

Pomegranates :P
I dunno. Maybe the main appeal to sports games is it’s competitive nature. It’s the type of games people play when they invite their friends over. It stimulates playing sports and watching the Superbowl, without actually being there.
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@Selaphiel  
That’d be cool. Wayforward is making their own licensed River City Girls game, (it’s kinda a role reversal thing) but as with Wayforward’s other games, they do a great job making female characters badass, and it still retains the classic beat ’em up, with some RPG-like staus elements gameplay the originals had.
Silent_Witness
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~

Chippin’ In
@Selaphiel  
I think, especially in regards to the licensed teams, the power fantasy of “If I was the one in charge, then my team will win every single game!” has something to do with it as well.
RogueBadnik
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

⌜Ω⌟
Guys I need help.
Whatever I browse the Server Browser list in Valve games (TF2, Gmod, L4D2), I only receive a few amouts of available servers, contrary to the thousands of servers that appeared on the list.
What I noticed, is that all these servers are below 100 ping. Its kinda good I guess, but unfortunately, almost all those servers are empty, and I need to search manually from sites of the internet (i.e. Gametracker) to check and enter to those matches. I need to get back that other 900 servers on that list.
Anyone have any idea of this?

bump
Background Pony #CED1
If EA isn’t putting their sports games on the Switch, Nintendo could make their own sports games, like they did in the NES days. Ice Hockey, Golf, Soccer, and Tennis.
Background Pony #CED1
EA gets away with the shit it does because people have no choice but to come to them for sports games.
Terton
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Best Artist - Providing quality, Derpibooru-exclusive artwork
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Barghest Best Girl
@Background Pony #1997

Well, I suppose that’s one reason (though I hope people would be smart enough to not crawl back to them), but I think its more likely what Mean said earlier, that the people buying the games aren’t really in the know about what EA are like. Probably don’t care either, so long as they get to play as their favourite footballer or team.
xXArKoPinkeSs
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Economist -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

@Selaphiel  
I think another reason for the appeal of sports game are it allows you to do stuff in the game that you would never be able to do irl.

For example: how many people can throw a football 70-80 yards?

But in Madden or NFL 2K, you can do that by taking control of a player like Brett Favre, Peyton Manning, Tom Brady, etc., or even creating your own character and living your dream of playing in the NFL, which in my case was playing for the Green Bay Packers.
Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
And back from Dead Space. I’m at chapter 3. So far, I’m discovering that punching and stomping are more effective than using telekinesis to use their claws against them. The babies and the hallway with the freaking out door gave me more trouble than I want to admit. I’m using the line gun a lot since I can hit multiple limps at once.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide