Video Game General 2: Definitive/Remastered Edition

KeneiK

Unknown Entity Detected
Just 100% both the new God of War and Titanfall 2, going to move on to Death Stranding now.

not a day goes by where i don’t pray for a new Sly Cooper game.
Background Pony #315E
@KernelK

Greeeeat, just what I needed. Another Sony fanboy slammed in my face. Look, I’m not looking for more trouble than I already have, just don’t attack or any Nintendo fan and I’m not gonna bother you ok?
Background Pony #315E
@Kiryu-Chan

What is my problem? What is my problem?! WHAT IS MY PROBLEM?! MY PROBLEM IS THAT I CAN’T EXPRESS ANYMORE MY LOVE FOR NINTENDO GAMES (even thought I’m retired, I’m talking mostly of old ones by the way) WITHOUT RISKING TO BE KICKED IN THE ASS FROM A RANDOM GUY. THAT’S MY PROBLEM.
Background Pony #315E
@evilpresident

I just wanted to be sure he wasn’t another Sony fanboy who likes to insult people who like Nintendo games. That’s it. I just had enough of those guys.
Background Pony #315E
@Scrabbleman

IT WAS A FAKE TROLLING OK? I just wanted to be sure to not having to deal with another guy like that here, and in order to be sure he wasn’t one of them I “tested” him. I wasn’t really attacking him. I admit that maybe my method was debatable maybe I should have asked him nicely “You don’t attack people who like Nintendo games right?”.

Look, I already told you: being a Nintendo fan in Italy really is a pain in the ass. I don’t want to have the same trouble I went throught in Italian forums here, so I just want to be sure to feel comfortable here. Ok?
Scrabbleman
Duck - He literally asked for this
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Artist -
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

[screams in German]
@Background Pony #9C90  
That doesn’t make it better. This place is not whatever Italian forum you went to.

Fake or not, the effect was still real. We’re not in the Italian forums so stop that. Most of us are Nintendo fans and now you’re just ostracizing yourself out of paranoia.

Just… let it go. We’re people here.
Terton
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Best Artist - Providing quality, Derpibooru-exclusive artwork
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Barghest Best Girl
@Background Pony #9C90

Why do I get the feeling you’ve done these “”“tests””” before and its these “”“tests””” that are the reason you get flak and not just because you like Nintendo in front of people who like Sony.
Thanotos Omega
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

@Meanlucario  
see shit like this is why i don’t fucking talk to you, it’s been like a week and you are already trying to start another dog pile like you did in the unpopular opinion thread, so we are fucking done, i won’t be giving you another chance,
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide