Video Game General 2: Definitive/Remastered Edition

Jarkes
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Transformers Thread

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
@Mikey

Really? Because most stuff I read about it said that some of the visuals ended up actually being a downgrade in terms of atmosphere (which also happened with Tomb Raider Anniversary) and it didn’t properly update the game mechanics to that of later games.
Jarkes
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
@Mikey

It’s not the blockiness I was referring to, more some of the environment comparison screenshots I saw (namely one particular instance of taking a dimly-lit corridor area and basically flipping the light switch on, even though the dimmer lighting was part of the atmosphere of the area).
Jarkes

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
@Thanotos Omega

Could be. I suppose it isn’t as bad as an instance from Tomb Raider Anniversary taking a level that was basically “looks like you’re inside the belly of a monster (even though you’re actually not)” and turning it into “generic hi-tech area”.
RogueBadnik
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

⌜Ω⌟
Ugh, leveling up and unlocking new things is so tedious in Modern Warfare.

I prefer the way in Black Ops, where you can buy any gun with money points from the start.

I guess I will stop bothering trying new things and jump into the UMP45 wagon.
Background Pony #315E
…. Can I stay assured that even in the eventuality that Death Stranding wins at the VGA this forum won’t become filled of rampaging Sony Fanboys who attack people who like Nintendo games right? A lot of forums I used to go already became corrupted, I just don’t want this happening even here. So please swear to me that this is not gonna happen even here…
Jarkes

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
Tbh, I wonder if Nintendo will have any surprise announcements at the Game Awards this year… They’ve done that in the past.
Background Pony #315E
@Zincy

To be fair… I am a PC gamer too now, but Nintendo games, at least the ones up to Wii, will always remain the ones I’m attached the most.
Background Pony #A9C2
So has anyone seen or heard this before.

Indeed, this wreaks of corporate assholism, just like with ||The MCU Captain Marvel debacle that lead to the removal of the “want to see” button due to pressure from Disney at the expense of the userbase and later deleting of most negative reviews at the time. Comicbook.com and CBR are gatekeeping trash nowadays. ||
Kiryu-Chan
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

World's Okayest User
@SombrLiz  
People are making a bigger deal about this than it needs to be. Same thing happened with Astral Chain, Fire Emblem and Pokémon. It’s just fanboys being retarded
Jarkes

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
@Beau Skunky

Nothing, but I assume he’s talking about review-bombing negative scores to deliberately lower a game’s score. Although it apparently once again suffered the Platinum Curse of “really fun game that sold poorly due to absolutely shit promotion and marketing”.
RogueBadnik
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

⌜Ω⌟
@Jarkes  
I am still surprised that Platinum games was almost at the point of collapse. With their fun games, and many of them being extremly popular, and yet, they were on bankrupt.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide