Video Game General 2: Definitive/Remastered Edition

Kiryu-Chan
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

World's Okayest User
@Mikey  
The advertising for the Switch really helps this. I remember the Wii U ads constantly had kids bugging their parents teaching them about what the Wii U is and it’s just real hard to sit through. With the Switch though they constantly show adults playing it in their ads like it’s a trendy new device, playing games like Mario, Splatoon, to Zelda, Smash. I think showing in their ads adults simply enjoying their games without changing their games I feel goes a long way shaking off that “kiddy” image. And it’s not like they’re ignoring kids, even the kids in Switch ads are better implemented there
GenericArchangel
Alicorn Squadron - For supporting the site
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Artist -
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter

Free the Tantabus
TIL to always try to estimate based on actual numbers how long a single run of a game will take.

I spent 9 hours playing Ace Combat almost nonstop. I thought it would take 5 to run the whole game. Life is pain, how are you?
Cyborg_pony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages

You know; really seeing it. The “Temple of Time” in Zelda is a dumb name. I think it’s time to call it what it really is; The Church of the three goddess. We all know it’s a cathedral, there’s no hiding it.
Zincy
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
@Cyborg_pony

Cept it’s not.

It’s built over a temple/church to a Goddess, the Temple of Hylia, which itself contains the Temple of Light, which was blessed by the original Goddesses. But the Temple of Time itself was built by Rauru to seal off the sacred realm, and it contains the Door of Time, which blocks the way to a literal time-travel device.

The temple itself is the Temple of Time, and it’s not until BoTW that there is any imagery of the Goddesses in it, save for the spirit stones and the depiction of the ubiquitous Triforce.
Background Pony #315E
Again: how the hell did Nintendo still manage to lose despite having a ton of quality games and not much competition? I can’t find any good explanation if not unfair and undeserved hate…
Background Pony #315E
Thing is: I DON’T LIKE SONY’S GAMES. ALRIGHT? And I don’t want to be forced to like them only to be accepted…
Ping_chan
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Pretty soft for a Sony.
@Jarkes  
I second that motion, I watch ponies, browse Derpibooru and play video games to escape reality and relax.  
Any Pony episodes or video games that I don’t like I simply ignore.  
If you get caught up getting upset with something that you don’t like, and you end up letting it eat up your life, it will ruin your life.  
Please, chill out.
Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
@WyrmSpawN  
Focusing on one area at a time usually helps. And what monsters appear depends on the area, same with the tempard monster, and not every monster will be tempard.
Background Pony #315E
@Ping_chan

This is the thing: I already pointed out a lot, but I was heavely attacked and insulted without any kind of provocation to the fans of their games several times in Italian forums and…. I know that it’s an exaggeration but… I’m scared of meeting those people in real life and being physically hurted by those guys. And all because I like some videogames that they don’t… in real life I don’t talk about videogames to anyone because I’m scared of being hurted… In short: I’m scared.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide