Video Game General 2: Definitive/Remastered Edition

Silent_Witness
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Chippin’ In
@Meanlucario  
I mean, I understand the principle. They probably use some kind of software to access the games files and go digging around through there. The question I always had was how they did it for games that hadn’t been released yet.
NitroFury
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Horseplay
Artist -

Nitro Cat Bad!
I know someone here is going to called me hypocrite cause I looked at datamined info for CTR:NF. The only difference is that CTR:NF’s datamined are more focused on Grand Prix content, datamined stuff like FFVII and Pokemon is completely different.
Cyborg_pony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages

@SombrLiz  
I think if she joined, she’d be made aware of what the job applies. Can’t be a butcher and complain about chopping up a carcass.

Plus, why does she more outraged by the pants then the whole slave thing- and since she looks already in uniform wouldn’t she be already wearing them? Is she just not wearing anything from the waist down?
Cyborg_pony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages

@Jarkes  
They’re not even seem called slaves.

Seems like he was jumping on a bandwagon at the time and not doing any real looking into the actual game and try to snark on it.
Wiimeiser
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag

(Foil Hat)
>73gb
>players will have to save space
>keks in 2tb

ARK is like 100GB if you have all the DLC. And I shudder to think of how long it would take to make a 2TB game…

@SombrLiz  
Why is it always booty shorts?
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide