Video Game General 2: Definitive/Remastered Edition

Jarkes
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Transformers Thread

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
So… remind me again how the BioShock games are “spirtiual successors” to System Shock? As far as I can tell they’re really not all that similar.
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
@Jarkes

They all have “shock” in the name, they have vaguely gameplay beats, share many story tropes, etc. I think some of System Shock’s devs also worked on Bioshock?
Jarkes
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Transformers Thread

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
@Thanotos Omega

@Dustcan

I see. So it’s like how Xenogears, Xenosaga, and Xenoblade have similar names, a few vaguely similar concepts, and were all developed by mostly the same people. (I think KOS-MOS is a recurring character in the games as well)
Silent_Witness
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Chippin’ In
@Meanlucario  
The only thing that comes to mind is that an Essential NPC that’s vital to the final story quest loses their essential tag and can die, but that’s due to a bug. There’s no point in Oblivion where you can mess up and be stuck unable to finish the main quest. That could happen in Morrowind if an NPC important to the story was killed, but there was still a backdoor so you could finish the game.
Silent_Witness
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Chippin’ In
@Meanlucario  
If you can, I can’t seem to find it. I’m not saying it’s impossible (and it’s likely true for a sidequest or two), just that I can’t find the relevant info.  
Though that reminds me, it is possible to lock yourself out of the main quest in Skyrim if you level yourself up too much. A trigger for one of the main quests is receiving a letter after leveling up, and if you max out your level, you never get the letter. But in that case, it’s such a violation of common sense that it would never happen if you weren’t deliberately trying. That’s probably true for Oblivion as well.
Wiimeiser
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag

(Foil Hat)
I’m considering giving Oblivion another chance when I’m able to buy it on Steam, though I remember that you can lock yourself from beating the story somehow, and that worries me.

Overlevel, destroy or lose all daedric artifacts before the point you need to use one, and there’s a glitch where Martin will wear his useless monk robes into battle. That’s all the ways I know to lock the main quest in Oblivion.  
Look at the main quest pages on a wiki and read the “Bugs” sections if they’re there. Most notable is messing with one of the villains during a scripted sequence causes him to no longer appear during a later quest.
kleptomage
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - 10+ uploads with over 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)

@J4m35  
I’d say ESO is only worth trying if you really like MMOs. I couldn’t stand it, personally. When I play an RPG I want to be immersed in the world and my suspension of disbelief is ruined by instantly respawning enemies and other players running all over.
RogueBadnik
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

⌜Ω⌟
@Meanlucario  
Oh yeah, the C button is to active the other menu.

Try to download as many as you can, specially the popular ones. There are servers that uses playermodels that appears as ERROR if you are not subscribed.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide